Maa Ambaji Temple is one of Gujarat’s richest and most sacred temples. It attracts a huge number of pilgrims from Gujarat and the neighbouring state of Rajasthan every year. Maa Ambaji Temple is one of the 51 Shakti Peethas, where it is believed that the heart of Goddess Sati fell, and Ambaji Temple is the origin of the universe’s ultimate cosmic force.
There are 999 steps to climb the hill and reach Maa Ambaji Temple and a ropeway service is also available. Udan Khatola built a ropeway at the top of Gabbar Hills in 1998.
Ambaji Gabbar Ropeway Distance
The ropeway covers a vertical trek of 138 metres over a trip length of 363 metres. More and more pilgrims are being encouraged to visit the Gabbar Hills, particularly the elderly and unwell, senior citizens and visitors from around the globe who come to visit the temple via the ropeway and comfortably enjoy the beauty of the famous hill.
Ambaji Gabbar Ropeway Timings
The daily timings of the Ambaji Gabbar Ropeway are given below. Check it carefully and book your ticket to Ambaji Gabbar Hill according to your convenience.
Here are the details of the ropeway timing for Ambaji Gabbar. Ropeway service starts from 7:00 a.m. in the morning to 4:00 p.m. in the evening.
Ambaji Ropeway Ticket Price
Here you can see the available tickets and the prices of different tickets for Ambaji Ropeway.
- The rate for a normal ticket is Rs. 125.
- The rate for a child ticket is Rs. 70.
- The rate for the Gujarat Darshan ticket is Rs. 899.
- The rate for the Gujarat Darshan Child ticket is Rs. 499.
Ambaji Gabbar Ropeway Online Ticket Booking
- Go to the official website of Udankhatola.
- The next step is to choose the date and available time slots. From the Ambaji Ropeway time slot, after selecting the date and time, you will move to the ticket selection window.
- You can add or remove the number of tickets according to the number of people who want to travel by ropeway.
- After that, click on the Next button and you are redirected to the Online Ropeway Ticket Booking payment page. On the payment page, you have to provide your basic details.
- Click on the PROCEED TO PAY button and complete your Ambaji ropeway ticket booking.
Udankhatola Ambaji Ropeway Contact Details
|Ambaji Udan Khatola, Gabbar, Ambaji
|Nearest Railway Station
|Abu Road Railway Station, which is 20 km away
|Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, 184 km
Terms and Conditions of Udan Khatola Ropeway Booking
- The ticket is non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled
- Ropeway boarding time may be delayed depending on weather conditions or any other reason
- In case the ropeway is not operational due to any reason, the ticket will be refunded or may be rescheduled depending on the availability of the booking slot
Ambaji Distance From Important City