Bhimashankar Temple Darshan will be closed from 10-March, 11-March, and 12-March 2021 during Mahashivratri.
Bhimashankar Temple Darshan is open for Darshan, with strict rules and regulations. Before you propose your visit Must Check these rules.
Strict Rules and Regulations
- People above 60 years and below 10 are not allowed.
- Mask is compulsory.
- Carrying your Addhar card is compulsory for all persons. (Soft copy works)
- Entry is not allowed if you have any of the symptoms like – cough, cold, fever, low oxygen level, etc.
- Social distancing is compulsory.
- You can not touch shivlinga. Darshan has to take it from a certain distance.
- Present puja Abhishek is not allowed. Only darshan.
- No registration / Darshan passed needed for darshan.
- Everyone has to take darshan by standing in the Darshan queue.
- There should be a 6ft distance between 2 people in the queue.
Bhimashankar Temple Timings
|4.30 AM||Kakada Aarti|
|5.00 AM||Nijarup Darshan|
|5.30 AM||Regular Pooja, Abhishek starts (Due to the covid-19 pandemic, Only darshan is allowed)|
|12.00 PM||Naivedya Pooja (No Abhishek inside)|
|12.30 PM||Regular Pooja, Abhishek starts (Due to covid-19 pandamic, Only darshan is allowed)|
|3.00 PM||Madhyan Aarti (No Darshan for 45min)|
to 9.30 PM
|Shringar Darshan (No Abhishek inside)|
|8.00 PM||Mandir Closed (Due to COVID-19 pandamic)|
Book Your Best Stay in Bhimashankar With YatraDham Click here.