The place to Visit and Sightseeing in Jaipur, Accommodation in Jaipur, Tourist Destination in Rajasthan.
The ‘Pink City of India’, Jaipur is a very famous attraction for the tourist during the vacation time. Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan state in India. There are many historical and religious places to visit in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
There are many Palace in the City which will blow your mind with their architecture. Jaipur is one of the Wonderfull Places to visit in India.
You will really enjoy the Vacation in Jaipur.
For Booking the Rooms, Guesthouse, and Dharamshala in Jaipur you can visit yatradham.org. You will find the best accommodation in Jaipur at an affordable price and very near to Jaipur Railway and Bus Station. Tourist places which you will like to visit in Jaipur are also very near to Guest House in Jaipur.
And you can visit the link for more information about Jaipur and place to visit in Jaipur.
Jaipur City Palace Timing
The timing of Jaipur City Palace is 9:30 am To 5:30 pm.
The place to visit in Jaipur
- Amber Palace: The distance between Jaipur Railway station to Amber Palace is about 13.5 km.
- Hawa Mahal: The distance between Jaipur Railway station to Hawa mahal is about 5.6 km.
- Jantar Mantar: The distance between Jaipur Railway station to Jantar Mantar Jaipur is about 5.4 km.
- City Palace: The distance between Jaipur Railway station to City palace Jaipur is about 5.3 km.
The place to visit near Jaipur
- Ajmer: The distance between Jaipur and Ajmer is About 135 km.
- Pushkar: The distance between Jaipur and Pushkar is about 149.2 km.
- Udaipur: The distance between Jaipur and Udaipur is about 393 km.
- Bhangarh Fort: The distance between Jaipur and Bhangarh is about 84.1 km.
Accommodation in Jaipur
For Online Booking of the Rooms and Jain Dharamshala in Jaipur just Click on the name of Dharamshala given below.
- Jaipur-Banipark Dharmarth Sansthan
- Shri Panchayati Dharamshala-Jaipur
- Jaipur-Shri Modi Dharamshala
- More Dharamshala in Jaipur
For online booking, the best Rooms, Jain Dharamshala, and Guest House in Jaipur and all over India at an affordable price are “Click Here”.
Best Time to visit Jaipur
The best time to visit Jaipur is during the winter vacation because during summer vacation there is a lot of heat as a result, you will not enjoy the places. So, I will suggest you plan a trip to Jaipur during the Winter vacation.
Q.1 Which is the Nearest airport in Jaipur?
Q.2 Is there an entry Charge in Palaces of Jaipur for visit inside?
Q.3 How can I plan my trip for 3 days in Jaipur?
I hope you have liked the above information about Jaipur!