Golden temple and Langer timing
Golden Temple Amritsar
The Golden Temple is Gurudwara in Amritsar of the State Punjab. It is one of the most important and holy pilgrimages of the Sikhism Community. The Temple is Made up of the Gold. The Thousand of Tourist every year all over the world come to visit the place in Amritsar.
The atmosphere of the temple is very religious and Spiritual. In other words, the place is a very much Beautiful and must-visit place in Punjab.
Therefore, I am suggesting this place to visit during the Diwali Vacation.
Secondly, I will suggest to you the best Rooms, Dharamshala, Guest House, and Yatri Niwas in Amritsar for your stay. This Jillian provides the best accommodation at an affordable price.
For Online booking, the rooms in Amritsar you can visit at yatradham.org site.
Golden Temple and Langer Timing
The time of the Golden temple is from 3:00 am To 10:00 pm.
Langer at Amritsar is open 24 hrs every day and 365 Days.
A place to visit in Amritsar
- Golden Temple: The distance Between Amritsar Railway station to Golden Temple is 1.9 km.
- Jaillanwala Bagh: The distance Between Amritsar Railway station to Jallianwala Bagh is about 4 km.
- Durgiana Temple: The distance Between Amritsar Railway station to Durgiana Temple is about 8 km.
- Akal Takht: The distance Between Amritsar Railway station to Akal Takht is about 1.9 km.
The place to Visit Near Amritsar
- Wagha Border: The distance Between Amritsar Railway station to Wagah Border is about 30.1 km.
- Pathankot: The distance Between Amritsar Railway station to Pathankot is about 116.2 km.
- Jalandhar: The distance Between Amritsar Railway station to Jalandhar is about 79.4 km.
- Ludhiana: The distance Between Amritsar Railway station to Ludhiana is about 140.9 km.
Accommodation in Amritsar
You can Online book the Guesthouse, Dharamshala, Rooms, and Yatri Niwas in Amritsar very easily from the yatradham.org website.
They Provide the best accommodation in Amritsar at an affordable and with all Facilities. For Booking the Rooms in Amritsar just on the name of the Dharamshala.
- Amritsar Harmandir Sahib Niwas c/o Peshawarian near Golden Temple
- Shri Durgiana Yatri Niwas-Amritsar
- Amritsar – Guru Angad Dev Ji Imphal Sangat Niwas Sarai
- And the other Dharamshalas in India.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
The best time to visit the Amritsar is from November to March, In other words during the Diwali Vacation. Because during this time the atmosphere is pleasant as a result, you will enjoy the stay and visiting the place in Amritsar.
So, I will suggest you Visit during the Diwali vacation. You will really enjoy the trip to Amritsar during these days.
Q.1 Which is Nearest Airport to Amritsar?
Q.2 What is the distance of Golden Temple from the Railway and Bus Station?
Q3. What is the time of the Ceremony at Wagah Border?
Q4. Is Golden Temple open for 24 hrs?
Q.5 Which is the best time to visit Golden Temple Morning or evening?
I hope! you have liked the above information.
Religious, cultural, historical, food, or shopping. Whatever your taste is, you shouldn’t miss this list of best places to visit in Amritsar.
Yes sir, right.