Golden Temple Vellore Information
Sri Lakshmi Narayani Golden Temple is located in Thirumalaikodi at Vellore of Tamil Nadu. Temple is located in the spiritual park between the small range of green hills. Temple is dedicated to Goddess Sri Lakshmi Narayani or Maha Lakshmi, who is considered as the Goddess of Wealth.
Golden Temple is located in the middle of a beautiful park. Thus when devotees visit the temple they can enjoy the natural surrounding as well. Around the temple, a star shaped path is designed where devotees have to walk for darshan of the Deity. Path is around 1.8 km long.
This is one of the most wonderful places to visit during Tamil Nadu visit. Temple is located between beautiful nature and a religious atmosphere.
Golden Temple Vellore Reopen After Post Lockdown
Click here for more information.
Vellore Golden Temple Timings
|Vellore Golden temple timings||8 AM to 8 PM|
Place to Visit in Vellore Near Temple:
- Vellore Fort
- St. John’s Church
- Archaeological Survey of India Museum
- Periyar Park
- Tipu and Hyder Mahal
- Virinjipuram Temple
Accommodations in Vellore Near Golden Temple:
There are many different options available for accommodation in Vellore. For online booking, you can visit yatradham.org. Booking from this site is easy and fast. You can also book Golden Temple Accommodation, provided by the temple community for devotees.
How to reach Vellore Golden temple
- Nearest Airport to Vellore Golden Temple is at Tirupati at 130 km from the temple.
- Tourists can get state buses or train which are daily running between Vellore and Tirupati.
- Private taxis are also available to reach the temple.
- Vellore is well connected via road, so devotees will not find any difficulty in reaching Vellore.
- State transport buses are running frequently between Vellore and Tirupati or you can hire private taxis to Vellore.
- If you are planning to travel through train then the nearest railway station is at Tirupati Railway station.
- From Tirupati temple, you can get the passenger train to Katpadi. Katpadi is about 15 km from Vellore.
- From Katpadi you can hire a taxi to reach the temple.
Q.1 What is the Dress Code for the Golden temple Vellore?
Q.2 What are the Entry fees for Golden temple Vellore?
Q.3 Are there VIP Darshan facilities available?
Q.4 Are Photography allowed inside the temple?
Q.5 Are electronic items allowed inside the temple?
Q.6 Which is the nearest Railway Station to the Vellore Golden temple?
Q.7 How far Chennai is from Vellore?
Q.8 What is the distance between Tirupati Temple and Vellore?
Q.9 How to much time it takes in general Queue to have Darshan?
Q.10 Which is the best time to visit the temple?
I hope this information will be useful for you when you visit the temple. For such information about different temples and tourist place in India visit our latest Blogs.
For Booking the accommodation at different tourist place visit yatradham.org.