Kumbh Mela 2021 Updates and Points to Keep in Mind
Are you planning to visit Haridwar and be a part of the Kumbh Mela 2021?
Kumbha Mela is a spiritual experience that happens once in 12 years. Bathing in the sacred Ganga River during this period results in Divine Blessings and washing away of sins incurred. The sights and sounds of the mela will remain ingrained in your memory filling you with lasting joy.
There are some things you need to keep in mind before you go so that your visit is smooth and without unnecessary hassle. Almost Ten Lac devotees are expected daily, and to make sure the functioning of the event is orderly, the discipline has to be maintained.
A standard operating procedure (SOP) has been put in place by the government amidst the current situation. Following this will ensure a trouble-free experience for all.
- All visitors must have a compulsory medical certificate from the district hospital or community health center.
- For security purposes, the NSG has deployed two teams in Haridwar, besides the para-military forces already in place.
- Haridwar Authorities have requested additional vaccines from the center for staff engaged in Kumbh Mela management.
- Visitors must register with the Uttarakhand government website.
- Masks are compulsory. Sanitiser should be used frequently.
- Senior Citizens, pregnant women, and children below 10 years of age are discouraged from going.
- Social Distancing of six feet is compulsory.
- All visitors have to install the Arogya Setu App on their mobiles.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.
- The Kumbh Mela will end on 27th April. Instead of the traditional 105 days this year the duration is 48 days only.
The government is doing all it can to make this mega event safe for devotees. All are requested to keep the above points in mind and cooperate with the Mela Authorities. So gear up, and head for the Greatest Show on Earth, but be safe, be wise and return with recharged spiritual energy and joy in your mind.
For more information about Kumbh Mela 2021
Book Your Stay
Haridwar - Ekta Bhawan Dharamshala (Near Har Ki Pauri)
Located on the riverfront, just 800 meter from Har ki Pauri and 3 km from the bus stand, Ekta Bhawan in Haridwar offers AC and non AC rooms.
Haridwar - Leela Yatri Bhawan (Near Gujarati Samaj)
Located Only 500 meter from the bus stand, Leela Yatri Bhawan offers two, three and four bedded AC and non Ac rooms.
Haridwar - Nishkam Sewa Trust
Located in a peaceful area 4.8 km from the bus stand, Nishkam Sewa Trust has spacious AC and non Ac rooms as well as a large compound.
Haridwar - Jay Bajrang Bali Dharamshala
Located only 700 meter from the bus stand, Jai Bajrangbali Dharamshala offers two, and three bedded AC and non AC rooms with good amenities.
Haridwar - Modi Bhawan
On the riverfront and only 1.4 km from the bus stand, Modi Bhawan has a charming ambience of its own. Two, four and five bedded AC and non AC rooms
Haridwar - Sant Mandal Ashram (Near Har Ki Pauri)
Located 3.5 km from the bus stand, Sant Mandal Ashram offers two, three and four bedded AC and non AC rooms. Near Har ki Paur, other places of i...
Haridwar - K K Renuka Dharamshala (Near Gujarati Samaj)
Located only 700 meter from the bus stand, K K Renuka Dharamshala offers AC rooms at very affordable rates.
Haridwar - Derawal Bhavan (Near Railway Station)
Located Only 1.5 km from the bus stand, Derawal Bhawan has two, three and four bedded AC and non Ac rooms at affordable prices.
Haridwar - Kasi Annapurna Vasavi Arya Vysya Satram
Located in peaceful surroundings 7 km from the Haridwar bus stand, Kasi Annapurna Vasavi Arya Vysya Satram offers two and three-bedded AC rooms