Kutch Rann Utsav 2022: “Rann of Kutch” is a massive expanse of cracked Earth, inland from the sea, that promises to take your breath away. That is a unique region in Gujarat and one of the world’s largest desserts. It is a carnival of Dance, Music, nature beauty of white Rann where you can experience tent city and many more things over there.
Rann Utsav is celebrated in the village called Dhordo which is 85km from Bhuj. This District is famous for there cultural and traditional shopping activities at Rann Utsav like Authentic Handicrafts Items, Bandini Sarees, and Traditional Ornaments which always give you the wow experience.
When Does Rann Utsav Start?
Rann Utsav’s official dates are announced, it will be held from 26th October to 20th February 2023.
About the People Who Perform Dance (Garba) in Kutch.
On the festival of Navratri, many cities of Gujarat and Maharashtra celebrate and do events of Garba and Dandiya night in which the group which has performed well and the best of the other groups gets a chance to perform in Rann Utsav where can perform in front of the whole world and also gets an amazing price and many more.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit kutch is between October till Feb. This is really the best time to visit kutch when the weather is pleasant and perfect for sightseeing.
Sunset View: Start your trip from accommodation around 5 PM and return around 8 PM
Sunrise View: Start your trip from accommodation around 6 AM and return around 8 AM
Why is Rann Utsav Celebrated?
The Rann Festival is at the edge of Gujarat Tourism and was founded in 2006 and inaugurated by the chief and prime minister Narendra Modi. The festival began with the motive of flourishing the tourism industry and attracting an audience globally to Gujarat. The festival takes place every year in winter in the white Rann of Kutch.
How many days are required for Rann Utsav?
Initially, it was a three-day event butt on the demand of everyone now Rann Utsav is celebrated for 100 days which is more than 3 months.
How to reach Kutch Rann Utsav?
Bhuj is the nearest airport to the Rann of Kutch. After reaching Bhuj you can take an auto-rickshaw or taxi to the great grand festival of kutch, Rann Utsav.
Or else there is also the option for a train that you can select the nearest railway station is Bhuj junction which is 104km from Rann Utsava.
Here are some of the things look forward to in Rann Utsav.
- Full moon night- This will be the most memorable night of yours if you visit the rann of kutch on full moon night, it is an amazing sight to be seen by every tourist over there. You should always check the full moon dates and visit over there so that you can enjoy the most famous and special things of Rann Utsav in kutch.
- Sightseeing- Apart from the white rann desert of kutch there are many other things which you can go and explore like there are many villages near Rann Utsav that you can go and explore for an amazing experience.Temples, wildlife sanctuaries, the picturesque, mandvi beach, and numerous stalls.
- Adventures Activities- by visiting various places in kutch you can also experience various activities like paramotoring, zipline, ATV rides, desert safaris, and camel rides. The hot air balloon rides, with scenic views of the resplendent vibrant colors of the festivities amid the vast white desert, are sensational.
- Cultural and Cusine – at Rann Utsav there are many craft bazaars set up where the local people of kutch can showcase their unique traditional art and crafts. Tourists always get attracted to their new style called bandhani chaniya cholis and silver jewelry. There are magnanimous food halls and stalls for tourists to taste the most delicious and healthy Kutchi cuisine.
- Dhordo tent city- make sure that you should make reservations at the tent city near Dhordo Village. It is available with AC and non-AC tents that have amenities like room heaters, a shopping complex, an exhibition center, round-the-clock hot water, and dining halls.
How to book Bhungaa at rann utsav?
To book Bhungaa at Rann Utsav you can visit our site YatraDham.Org
Accommodations In Kutch
How much does rann Utsav cost?
Its package starts from 4600pp.
All-inclusive 1N/2D, 2N/3D, 3N/4D full of luxury, adventure, and the best hospitality. Immerse in the most colorful with unique traditions with beautiful views of the Rann Utsav of Kutch.
Excited to visit Rann Utsav this year?