Mahalaxmi Temple in Mumbai reopens from the first day of Navratri on 7th October. Devotees can visit the temple with online darshan booking. Here are all the details regarding Online Darshan Booking, guidelines, and nearby accommodations.
According to the guidelines provided by the temple trust, devotees need to register at the temple’s website before entering the temple.
Book Darshan Slot Of Mahalaxmi Temple:-
Online Darshan Booking Website Link <- Visit here to book your darshan slot
Mumbadevi Temple Online Darshan Booking:-
Mumbadevi Temple Online Darshan Booking click here
Guidelines issued by Trust:-
- Devotees have to wear masks compulsory. No entry will be given to the devotees with no masks.
- Devotees have to compulsory maintain a distance of 3 feet from others, avoid crowds, and close contact
- Devotees should not be COVID-19 positive.
- Devotees visiting the temple must be vaccinated.
- The age should be between 11 to 65 years, pregnant women are not allowed.
- No Offerings will be physically allowed in the temple.
- You should adhere to the date, time and slot selected.
- Kindly carry Aadhar Card during darshan.
Mahalaxmi Temple opens at morning 6:00 AM.
The temple closes at night at 09:00 PM.
Morning Main Aarti – 7:00 AM to 7:20 AM
Dhoop Aarti – 6:30 PM to 6:40 PM
Evening Main Aarti – 7:30 PM to 7:50 PM
Shej Aarti – 10:00 PM
Note – The Timings of Dhoop Aarti may differ depending on sunset.
Every day Nivedya is performed at 12:00 PM in the afternoon.
Accommodations Near Mahalaxmi Temple:-
Best accommodation facilities are available near the temple of Mahalaxmi.
Mahalaxmi Temple Registration Process:-
Enter your name, mobile number, email, and aadhar card number, check the terms and conditions, select the slot time in which you are going to visit the temple, and click the submit button.