Tirupati Balaji Temple, Andhra Pradesh
Information about Tirupati temple:
Information about the Accommodation, Place to Visit near, Images, Temple and Darshan Timing, etc of Tirupati Balaji Temple is given you can check below. It will be very helpful for you for the trip to the Tirupati temple in Tirumala in Andhra Pradesh.
Tirupati temple is one most visited temples in India by tourists. The atmosphere around the temple is so Religious and Spiritual. When you come out of the temple the positive vibes still remain with you.
So I will suggest you visit this temple once. You will really enjoy the Tirupati Balaji temple and there are many other Tourist places to visit near the Temple.
For more Information about Tirupati temple “Click here”
Timing of Tirupati temple:
Monday – Sunday
2:30 am to 1:30 am
2:30 am to 10:30 pm
The place to visit near the Tirupati temple (Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh):
- Varaha Swamy Temple, Tirumala: The distance between the Varahaswamy temple and Tirupati Bus Station is about 24.3 km.
- Sri Venkateswara Museum: The distance between the Sri Venkateswar Museum and Varahaswamy is about 800 meters.
- Srivari Padalu: The distance between the Sri Venkateswar Museum and Srivari Padalu is about 3.5 km.
- Swami Pushkarini: The distance between the Tirupati Bus Station and Swami Pushkarini is about 25.3 km.
- Potu: The distance between the Tirupati Bus Station and Potu is about 25.2 km.
The place to visit in Andhra Pradesh:
Tirupati Balaji Temple
These are some of the best places to visit in Andhra Pradesh. You will really enjoy these places visit in Andhra Pradesh.
For Accommodation in Andhra Pradesh and many other states in India Click Here
I hope you have liked the above information about Andhra Pradesh, For more such information you can visit our latest Blogs.