Time to feel some magical moments in White Rann(Tent City): Rann Utsav 2019
The festival(Rann Utsav) of the year begins on the 28th of October 2019 and lasts till the 23rd of February 2020 so get ready to witness the magic and filling of Rann Utsav, the Most awaited festival. Gujarat is Blessed with the great White Rann, the land surface covered with marsh salt in the Thar Desert, very big.
It is one of the largest salt deserts in the world. You know people from throughout India and all over the world come to witness the magical moments of carnival and white Rann of Kutch. People who have visited this carnival have appreciated it beyond words. One of the most thrilling experiences I had viewed of the full moon night in the White Desert and only I can imagine how magical it was.
The saltiest white marshland and the shower of the moonlight. You cannot have this best beautiful, magical, peaceful, and natural environment anywhere else… It is the night that most of us imagine enjoying.
Vacation, recreation, travel, cultural heritage-Review of Kutch tour Guide to Rann Utsav
- Rann Utsav Guide: Vacation, recreation, travel, cultural heritage-See Reviews, Photos, And Great Deals for the Rann Utsav, Kutch, India at Yatradham.org
Magical Features of the Rann Utsav And Kutch, Gujarat:
- Small Village created with more the 400 A.C and Non A.C Tents known as Tent City was set up in the Rann of Kutch near the village Dhordo.
- On the way to Kutch, these beautiful and elegant Tents are seen.
These Tents have all the modern and best facilities inside them.
- Secondly, Tent city provides varieties of famous different local foods. Various types of food are served for Dinner, Lunch, and High Tea.
Artwork of Kutch and Handcraft
- People in the region are blessed with talent and creativity, as a result, their work is world-famous.
- Moreover, Different types of crafts such as wooden craved items, Hand wall painting, and Handicrafts are available.
- Most importantly Kutch is the homeland of a variety of hand printing textiles, and crafts ranging from weaving, patchwork, and Block printing.
- This Carnival creates a feeling and joy, because of the beautiful costume of Kutch like their embroidered garments and traditional jewelry, it has a different attraction towards you.
- The beauty of the costume of Gujarat you will well understand during the Rann Utsav.
- The people of Kutch have their own unique dressing style.
- Beautiful embroidered garments are their specialty.
Sightseeing for guests and Tourist during the Rann Utsav visit:
- Narayan Sarovar: Narayan Sarovar is one of the five holy Sarovar in India. Most of the Saint throughout India come to visit this holy Sarovar. Narayan Sarovar is home to the Flamingo Bird, Flamingo bird is the state bird of Gujarat.
- Koteshwar Temple: It is the temple of Lord Shiva located 4 km from the Narayan Sarovar it is said to have great spiritual power in the Shiv linga.
- Mata no Madh: The famous temple of the Goddess Ashapura. You know, Temple was built in the 14th century, which is an 80 km distance from the Bhuj.
- Black Hill (Kalo Dunger): The Black Hill is the highest peak in Kutch-Gujarat. Black Hill is at the Indo-Pak border.
- Banni Grassland: The region is famous for its biodiversity and is fully covered with Grass.
How to reach the Tent City:
By Bus And Railway
- Bhuj is the main city in the Kutch. The Tent City is 80 km from the Bhuj. It connects well to the Railway and Road transport, Bhuj to Tent City.
- So, If you plan by Air then Bhuj is the nearest Airport because Bhuj is the main city of kutch and it connects well to different main cities of Gujarat.
- We can make your travel easy from the Railway and Bus Station through our private vehicle to the Tent city, we can make your booking easy and quick.
- For more information and booking the Tent city online, Get in touch with us at our website below given :
- Kutch Rann Utsav Booking Click Here