Rann Utsav 2019-20
Rann Utsav is an Awesome festival of the Kutch, Gujarat. This Festival is held in White Rann of Kutch, a large area of salt marshland. It is the festival Dance, Music, Handicraft, Designs, Nature Beauty of White Rann and much more than when you visit during the Full moon night. This Festival of joy and Culture starts every year from November onwards and ends in February.
Where to stay near Rann Utsav?
Staying in Rann of Kutch during the Rann Utsav is also one of the great experiences and one should have this experience. Staying at Rann of Kutch as the people of the Kutch live in Tents in the Local style is one of the different experiences of all.
There are many accommodation options near the Rann Utsav like Tent City, different resorts, hotels, Bhungas, etc.
But I will suggest you Stay at one of the best options near the Rann Utsav. We are providing the YD Tent Bhunga Stay which is just 4 km away from the White Rann of Kutch little away from the crowded area in a Peaceful place.
Advantage of Staying at YD Tent Bhunga Stay.
- Located in a Large area and away from the Crowed place in a peaceful area.
- Within a Good Budget and with all the Facilities then other Accommodation.
- Well, connection to the road so the Taxis and Local transportation facilities are easily available.
- Near to White Rann of Kutch.
- Cultural events are Done at the resort campus only so the guest can enjoy the night with music and Dance.
- Campfire is also one of the events done so the guest can enjoy the night with music and Dance.
- Very Co-operative and Helpful staff.
Facilities provided by the YD Tent Bhunga Stay:
- Free Open Space Parking.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Driver restroom.
- Taxi Service.
- Doctor on call
For accommodation at the YD, Tent Bhunga Stay to visit the site and you can book the Accommodation at Tent Bhunga Stay.
All facilities are provided at very affordable prices in Rann Utsav at this YD Tent Bhunga Stay and at other places all facilities are provided at a very high Budget. So I suggest you stay at the YD Tent Bhunga Stay during a visit to Rann Utsav.
Top Places to visit in Kutch During the Rann Utsav
There are different sights in Kutch that must also be visited during the visit near Rann Utsav. Here are some of the top places to visit in Kutch which can be visited from the Rann Utsav and YD Tent Bhunga Stay.
Mandvi is one of the tourist place in Kutch near the Bhuj. The Distance between the Bhuj and Mandvi is 59.6 km. Mandvi beach is the main attraction of tourists visiting the Kutch. Mandvi also many great place to visit too. You will enjoy the visit to Mandvi.
Kaalo Dunger is also very near to Rann Utsav it is at a distance of 45 km from the Rann Utsav. It is one of the adventurous place to visit. The Kalo Dunger is the highest peak of the Kutch. Kalo Dunger is also one of the must place to visit.
Mata no Madh:
Mata no Madh is the important holy place for the Hindus in Kutch. It is a very holy and spiritual place where the Goddess Ashapura is worshipped. It is must visit place in India. Mata no Madh is 85.9 km from the Rann Utsav.
Narayan Sarovar lake is located at a distance of 158 km from the Bhuj. Narayan Sarovar is also one of the adventurous places to visit in Kutch. Different species of birds are found here.
Here are some of the different places to visit in Kutch like Vijay Vilas Palace, Aaina Mahal, Swami Narayan Mandir in Bhuj, Prag Mahal, Kutch Museum, etc. are the must-visit Place in Kutch.
How To reach Rann Utsav Kutch?
To visit the Rann Utsav you need to go via Bhuj, which is the main city of Kutch. Bhuj is 80 KM (2Hrs) from the Rann Utsav.
AIR: Bhuj is connected to Mumbai and other cities by air.
RAIL: Bhuj is connected by rail with many cities of India such as Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Palanpur, Bareilly, Pune, Shalimar (Kolkata), etc.
ROAD: ST buses and private coaches are available from most cities and towns of Gujarat. Buses are also available from Pune, Mumbai, Jodhpur, and Barmer.
From Bhuj ST buses and all other modes of private transport are available in plenty to go to the Utsav.
Note: Private transport such as taxis/ tempo travelers etc. is highly recommended as it will be very convenient to explore surrounding areas in Kutch.
AVENTURE AND ACTIVITIES AT THE RANN UTSAV
- SKYZILLA ADVENTURE TOWER: brings you exciting aerial sports: from a height of 60 ft. Extreme activities like Zipline tower, sky fall, Pendulum swing, Rock climbing and rappelling make your adrenaline race.
- PARA MOTORING: Also known as powered paragliding this is one of the most popular activities here. One can enjoy sailing over the vast white desert expanse and view the festival. High in the sky, high on adventure, and high on thrills!
- ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE (ATV): Ride the dunes of the white desert with the wind blowing in your face and excitement peaking.
- TREKKING: Trek to Kalo Dungar hill on your own or take a guide. One can climb to the Dattatreya temple on the top of the hill
- ARCHERY AND RIFLE SHOOTING: Ever fancied your- self a marksman? Here’s the time to find out. Impress your friends by hitting Bull’s eye!
- FLAMINGO WATCHING: The state bird of Gujarat, flamingos are migratory birds that come to Kutch all the way from Siberia in eastern Russia in winter. Seeing them hunt fish is a bird watcher’s delight.
- STARGAZING: Sitting under the sky and gazing at the stars! This experience is totally different in the desert. A relaxing activity and a perfect way to end your day.
- BUNGEE RUN BASKETBALL: A great treat for children and a must-do. In this game a person is tied to rope when he jumps in the air to do the basket, resulting in a thrilling experience.
- TRIKE: Explore the Tent City on a three-wheeled scooter known as a Trike.
- POOL & CHESS: For the less adventurous, pool and chess with family and friends at the clubhouse.
These are some of the things which tourists can enjoy at Rann Utsav even though they stay at the YD Tent Bhunga Stay.
Accommodation near Rann Utsav
For booking the Tent Bhunga you can visit the following link Rann Utsav Package Booking
You can also have accommodation in Bhuj if you don’t want to stay near the Statue of Unity for the accommodation visit the following link -> Accommodation at Bhuj.
For more such Information and interesting facts about the Different tourist place in India visit yatradham.org Blog.