The long wait for devotees of Mahalakshmi Maa Ambabai is over and darshan is now possible once again. The government of Maharashtra has given permission to temples for reopening with Covid 19 guidelines to be followed strictly.
All places Religious places will reopen in Maharashtra from 7 October 2021, the primary day of Navratri, the Chief Minister’s Office tweeted tonight . All COVID-19 safety rules would be followed.
देवस्थान व्यवस्थापन समिती पश्चिम महाराष्ट्र कोल्हापुर यांच्या अधिपत्य असलेल्या श्री.महालक्ष्मी अंबाबाई मंदिर व श्री.जोतिबा मंदिर करिता मोफत ई-पास दर्शनाची सोय करण्यात आली आहे.जलद ई-पास दर्शनाची व्यवस्था पूर्व दरवाजा येथे करण्यात आली आहे.त्यासाठी लिंक खालील प्रमाणे:-
या वेळेत दर्शन सुरु राहील..
For online link is for Darshan for jyotiba Epass
Shree Mahalakshmi Temple Darshan Booking E-Pass:
Darshan Booking E-Pass Link Click here
Vithhal-Rukmini Online Darshan Pass Booking:
Vithhal-Rukmini Online Darshan Pass Booking Click here
Shree Mahalakshmi Temple Timings for darshan will be :
9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Kolhapur Shree Mahalaxmi Temple Accommodation Booking:-
Shree Mahalaxmi Temple Accommodation Booking Website Link Click Here
Pandharpur Temple Trust Accommodation Booking:
Pandharpur Temple Trust Accommodation Click here
Shirdi Temple Trust Accommodation Room Booking:-
Shirdi Temple Trust Accommodation Booking Click Here
The below-mentioned instructions should be followed:
- Devotees are to enter from East Gate and exit from the South Gate.
- Devotees are not allowed to gather in groups on temple premises.
- Persons over the age of 65 are not allowed.
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed.
- No entry into the temple without a mask.
- Flowers, oil, coconuts, camphor, incense sticks, etc. are not allowed.
- Hand sanitizer to be used by devotees before entering the temple.
- The social distancing of six feet is to be maintained.
- No spitting on temple premises. Fine will be levied.
- Footwear is not allowed on temple premises. Please leave it in your vehicle or place of stay.
- Devotees are requested not to touch idols or any other temple items.
Devotees are requested to cooperate with the temple management to ensure smooth darshan for all. Please follow guidelines, stay safe, and stay blessed.
Note: The above information is to the best of our knowledge.
For Booking of Dharamshala stay in Kolhapur with advanced facilities, please click here.
Was this information helpful? Please write us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get E pass for Mahalaksmi Darshan on November 15 after 6 pm?
IS SAREE ALLOWED IN OFFERING?