The long wait for devotees of Mahalakshmi Maa Ambabai is over and darshan is now possible once again. The government of Maharashtra has given permission to temples for reopening with Covid 19 guidelines to be followed strictly.
The Timings for darshan will be :
4:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Mahalaxmi Temple Kolhapur Aarti Time :
|Kakad aarti||5:00 AM|
|Morning Mahapuja||8:00 AM|
|alankar Pooja||01.30 PM|
The below-mentioned instructions should be followed:
- Devotees are to enter from East Gate and exit from the South Gate.
- Devotees are not allowed to gather in groups on temple premises.
- Persons over the age of 65 are not allowed.
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed.
- No entry into the temple without a mask.
- Flowers, oil, coconuts, camphor, incense sticks etc. are not allowed.
- Hand sanitizer to be used by devotees before entering the temple.
- The social distancing of six feet is to be maintained.
- No spitting in temple premises. Fine will be levied.
- Footwear is not allowed on temple premises. Please leave it in your vehicle or place of stay.
- Devotees are requested not to touch idols or any other temple items.
Devotees are requested to cooperate with the temple management to ensure smooth darshan for all. Please follow guidelines, stay safe and stay blessed.
Note: The above information is to the best of our knowledge.
For Booking of Dharamshala stay in Kolhapur with advanced facilities, please click here.
Was this information helpful? Please write us your feedback at [email protected]