Statue of Unity, the world’s tallest statue reopen its doors to the public on the 8th of June, 2021. Statue of unity will open from Tomorrow. Tickets can be booked online only,” the official website of Statue of Unity said.
Statue of Unity Budget Stay Accommodation Booking:-
Statue of Unity Tickets Booking Online:-
Special Instruction due to current COVID19 situations:-
- Ticket booking can be done by the website only. No offline tickets will be issued at any attraction.
- The entrance of each attraction to have mandatory hygiene and thermal scanning provision.
- Use of face cover and mask is mandatory for all the visitors.
- No group photography within the premises is allowed.
- The visitors should follow the social distancing norms.
- The visitors should have to stick to time limits inside the attraction.
- Vehicles shall be parked in designated areas.
- The security staff inside the attraction will ensure that there is no crowding in any area.
- Visitors are required to be present before 15 minutes during their respective slot timings.
Kevadia to possess the first area with only e-vehicles
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s announcement on World Environment Day that Kevadia is going to become an electrical Vehicle City, the Statue of Unity Area Development and Tourism Governance Authority (SOUADTGA) on Sunday said that it’ll develop the “country’s first electric vehicles-only area” in Kevadia.