Badrinath Temple Information
Badrinath Temple Opening Dates 2020.
The temple gets covered with heavy snow fall during winters. Thus the government closes the temple for general public during this time. For this reason, temple is closed for at least 6 months during a year.
The door of temple opens after Akshaya Tritiya, one of the holy days in Hinduism. Akshay Tritiya is genrally around April-May month.
Opening Dates of the Badrinath temple 2020: 30th April (4.30 AM Time)
Closing Dates of the Badrinath temple 2020: Yet to be Decide (Tentative November)
Badrinath Temple Timings
Morning: 4:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Evening: 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Helpful Information about Badrinath Temple:
- Photography is prohibited inside the temple.
- Must bring woolen clothes due to heavy cold.
- Best time to visit Badrinath Temple is May to October.
- Registration is compulsory at various counters.
Places to Visit Near Badrinath Temple:
- Pandukeshwar Temple – 22.6 km
- Mana Village – 4.4 km
- Tapta Kund – 0.5 km
- Neelkantha Peak – 300 km (approx)
- Mata Murti temple – 3 km.
- Ganesha Caves – 4.5 km.
How to Reach Badrinath Temple:
- The nearest airport to Badrinath is Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun. Distance: 327 km.
- Tourist can hire a cab or catch any bus to reach Badrinath from Dehradun Airport.
- Nearest railway station to Badrinath is at Rishikesh. Distance: 295 km.
- To reach badrinath, you can either book a private taxi or can get buses at any time.
- Badrinath town is well-connected via roads to various city of Uttarakhand and Delhi.
- Buses as well as cabs are available from Rishikesh, Haridwar or Delhi to reach Badrinath.
Place to Stay in Badrinath
There are many options are available to stay in Badrinath. One can easily book good accommodation in Badrinath through yatradham.org site. Booking from this site is very easy and fast.
Q.1 Are there ATM facilities available in Badrinath?
Q.2 How far is Kedarnath from Badrinath?
Q.3 Which is the best time to visit Badrinath?
Q.4 What are Kedarnath’s opening dates and timings?https://blog.yatradham.org/kedarnath-temple-opening-closing-dates/
Q.5 Is there any registration at the Badrinath temple for Visiting?
Q.6 How can I travel from Haridwar to Badrinath?
I hope this information will be useful for you while traveling to Badrinath and for such type of information of different temples and tourist place in India visit our latest Blogs.