- ISKCON Temple, dedicated to Lord Krishna is in the Rajajinagar area of Bangalore. Temple was built under the guidance of Madhu Pandit Dasa, the president of ISKCON, Bangalore. Shankar Dayal Sharma inaugurated the temple in the year 1997.
- Other Deities like Shri Radha Krishnachandra, Shri Krishna Balarama, Sri Nitai Gauranga, Shri Srinivasa Govinda, and Shri Prahlada Narasimha do also worship here. Great religious importance and rich architecture of the temple attracts the devotees here.
- The temple is of a charitable society. It provides the Krishna Consciousness through the teaching of the Bhagavad Gita. ISKCON Temple in Bangalore offers a great religious and spiritual atmosphere.
ISKCON Temple Timings Bangalore
|ISKCON Temple Timings Bangalore||Timings|
4:00 AM to 5:00 AM
7:15 AM to 1:00 PM
|Evening||4:00 PM to 8:30 PM|
Places to visit near ISKCON Temple Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
- Cubbon Park
- Lal Bagh
- Bannerghatta National Park
- Wander La Water Park
- Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace
- Lumbini Garden
Accommodation in Bangalore
How to Reach ISKCON Temple, Bangalore
Q.1 Which is the nearest railway station to ISKCON temple in Bangalore?
Q.2 Which is the nearest metro station to ISKCON temple in Bangalore?
Q. 3 What are the Entry fees of the temple?
Q.4 Is there any Dress code for the ISKCON Temple Bangalore?
Q.5 How much time it take to visit the whole temple?
Q.6 Is Parking facilities available at the temple?Yes, the Parking Facility is available near the temple, with minor charge of Rs.30.
Q.7 What is the address of ISKCON Temple Bangalore?Hare Krishna Hill, Chord Rd, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka.
For this type of information about the different temples and tourist places in India visit our latest Blogs. Where you can find all the information about the different tourist places in India and accommodation near the tourist place.