The Ramayan Express – Starting from 28th March
Have a look at the detailed itinerary of the Ramayan Express:
- Ayodhya Itinerary – Ram Janma Bhoomi Mandir, Hanumangadhi, Ramkot, Kanak Bhavan Mandir, Nageshwarnath Mandir, Mani Parvat
- Nandigram Itinerary – Bharat Mandir, Hanuman Mandir, BHaratkund
- Sitamadhi Itinerary – Sitamadhi Mandir, Punauradham ka Janki Mandir
- Janakpur Itinerary – Ram Mandir, Janki Mandir
- Varanasi Itinerary – Tulsi Manas Mandir, Sankat Mochan Mandir, Kashi Vishwanath Mandir
- Prayagraj Itinerary – Bharadwaj Ashram, Ganga-Yamuna Sangam, Hanuman Mandir
- Shrungverpur Itinerary – Shrungi Rishi Samadhi, Shanta Devi Mandir, Ram Chaura
- Chitrakoot Itinerary – Gupt Godavari, Ramghat, Bharat Milap Mandir, Sati Anusuiya Mandir
- Nashik Itinerary – Trimbakeshwar Mandir, Panchvati, Sita Gufa, Kalaram Mandir
- Hampi Itinerary – Anjaneyadri Hill, Trayshmukh Parvat, Sugreev Gufa, Chintamani Mandir, Malyavanta Raghunath Mandir
- Rameshwaram Itinerary – Shiv Mandir, Dhanushkodi
Furthermore, to cover tourist places of the Ramayana Circuit of Sri Lanka along with Indian Ramayana Circuit, an add-on tour to Sri Lanka has been launched with 40 seats.
To join the journey of Sri Lanka, Yatri can depart the train at Chennai on 11th April. From here they will be taken to Sri Lanka by flight to Colombo. There will be a 3-night stay at Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, and Negombo. This will cost Rs.37,800 per person.
The itinerary for the Sri Lanka journey includes:
- Sita Mandir
- Ashok Vatika
- Vibhishana Temple
- Shiva Temple at Munneshwaram
The return journey will be on 15th April, from Colombo to New Delhi.
To read our latest blogs about religious tourism, Click here.
To book Family or Group Accommodations anywhere in India, Click here.