Advance Darshan Booking of Sri Shani Shinganapur Mandir
It has been advised that advance darshan booking is required for the Darshan at Shri Shani Shinganapur Temple also known as Shri Shaneshwar Devasthan on their official site
Shanidev Shani Shingnapur Temple Online Darshan Booking:-
Shirdi Temple Online Darshan Ticket Booking:-
Shirdi Temple Online Darshan Ticket Booking link Click here
The process of e Darshan token is very simple to visit their official site and click on ONLINE DARSHAN PASS
How To Book Online Shani Shingnapur Mandir Darshan:-
- Select the Date
- Select the Total Members (Maximum 10 members per Darshan Booking)
- Select the time slot (Darshan is available 24 hours with the capacity of 200 devotees per hour)
- Fill in the First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Contact No, State City, Any one of the ID Proof types and enter the id proof number.
- Select the Terms and Conditions and click on BOOK DARSHAN.
- You will be able to print/download the Darshan Token. You will be receiving the same in your email as well.
- Please note that this is a completely free advance darshan booking system.
Shri shanaishwar devasthan Shanishingnapur Bhakta Niwas Online Booking:-
Shri shanaishwar devas than Shanishingnapur Bhakta Niwas Online Booking Link Click Here
These are the conditions / SOP for the Darshan –
- Darshan registration is compulsory for all visitors. Please carry the printout of your booking voucher.
2. Please follow all the guidelines issued by local, state, and central governments.
3. Mask and Social Distancing are compulsory all the time. Visitors are required to maintain a physical distance of six feet at all times.
4. Touching of Statues / Idols is not allowed.
5. Splitting is strictly prohibited.
6. People above 65 years of age, persons with comorbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay home.
7. Visitors who booked for Darshan should bring a printed copy of their receipt.
8. Trust reserves the right of changing the terms and conditions or cancellation of the Pass.