Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Swarved Mahamandir on December 18, 2023, a magnificent seven-floor temple located in Varanasi’s Umaraha area. Along with Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, he took a tour of the centre, which can seat 20,000 people at a time for meditation.
The Swarveda spreads the word of Brahm Vidya, a body of knowledge that helps individuals who travel the spiritual path to maintain a state of perfect mediation, a condition of inflexible consistency in peace and contentment that enables them to accomplish their goals and aspirations.
The Swarveda is glorious spiritual content written by His Holiness, Sadguru Shri Sadafal Deoji Maharaj, an everlasting Yogi and the founder of Vihangam Yoga.
According to PM Modi Swarved Mahamandir is a modern symbol of India’s social and spiritual capabilities.
Why The Name Swarveda?
The media charge of Swarved Mahamandir Dhamana, while giving detailed information about the specialities of this temple and Swarveda, said that Swarveda is formed from two words: Swah and Veda. Swah means soul and God, while Veda means knowledge. The only thing through which a person can know the soul and God is Swarveda.
Written as nearly 4000 couplets in simple Hindi, Swarved is a rare combination of experience and expression. Sadgurudeo used to call Swarved the conscious light of his heart.
Apart from this, he said that the founder of our Vihangam Yoga Sansthan, Saint Sadaphal Maharaj, had meditated for 17 years in an ashram situated in the Himalayas. From there, he put the knowledge gained in the form of a book; the name of this book is Swarveda.
The divine scripture, known as ‘Swarved’, would give the spiritual seeker the most accurate and elaborate knowledge of the deepest and rarest spiritual secrets, explained in very simple, comprehensive language.
Structure of Swarved Mahamandir
Swarved Mahamandir is 162 feet tall and has seven floors. The dimensions of the ground level are 291 by 221 feet. Under over 260 pillars, the building spans more than 300,000 square feet of land. The walls are covered by pure white Makarana marble.
600,000 square feet of marble were used in the construction of this temple. The uppermost two stories would include an exceptional variety of H.H. Sadguru Sadafaldeo Ji Maharaj’s collections and manuscripts.
Within the structure, there are two normal lifts and two capsule lifts. There would be centuries-old teak woodwork everywhere. India’s finest artisans would create beautiful carvings. For the temple to remain pleasant even in the summer, there would be ample airflow inside.
Four Thousand Duhas are Written on The Walls of The Temple
There are about four thousand couplets of Swaraveda written on almost all the walls of each floor of the temple.138 paintings have been made on subjects like the Vedas, Upanishads, Mahabharata, Ramayana, Geeta, etc. so that people can take inspiration from them.
25000 Kundi Swarveda Gyan Mahayagya is also being organised. which lakhs of devotees will make sacrifices for the welfare of the people.
Information About This Beautiful Spiritual Temple
- One of the biggest meditation institutes in the world, the temple has an amazing 20,000 seats and 125 lotus-petal domes covering its exterior.
- Approximately 12 kilometres from Varanasi’s city centre, in the Umaraha neighbourhood, the sprawling 3,00,000 square foot Swarved Mahamandir is located.
- Sant Pravar Vigyan Dev and Sadguru Acharya Swantantra Dev laid the Mahamandir’s foundation in 2004.
- The building required a team of fifteen engineers and six hundred labourers. In Temple 101, there are fountains as well as beautifully crafted teakwood doors and ceilings.
- The walls of the seven-story superstructure known as the Mahamandir bear verses from the Swarveda.
The walls of the temple are decorated with pink sandstone and the magnitude is heightened even more by a beautiful landscape filled with medicinal plants.
The Swarved is a spiritual literature written by Sadguru Shri Sadafal Deoji Maharaj, the creator of Vihangam Yoga and an eternal yogi. Swarved is not just a book. It is a spiritual experiment.
Through devoted reading, spiritual vibrations are created in the body. Our consciousness rises and pure thoughts evolve. A soul instantaneously starts heading towards the true spiritual path.
Swarved Mahamandir seeks to “illuminate humankind with its beautiful spiritual atmosphere and envelop the world in a state of peaceful alertness,” per the temple’s website.
The temple promotes the teachings of the Swarveda, focusing on Brahm Vidya, a body of knowledge that allows meditators to maintain a perfect meditative condition that includes constant peace and tranquillity.
Spiritual Significance of The Swarved Mahamandir
It is to illuminate humankind with its magnificent spiritual aura and engulf the world in a state of peaceful alertness; indeed, the rise of spiritual inquiry will inspire a different way of thinking about the world and existence itself in current and future generations, thus allowing us to progress as a common humanity.
In a modern era riddled with intense hatred and animosity, the Swarved Mahamandir will establish itself as an irreplaceable source of inspiration, peace, and harmony, with a deep reflection on the prominence of internal inquiry.
Specialty of Swarved Mahamandir
- Mahamandir is a seven-story temple that is 64 thousand square feet in height.
- 3 lakh square feet of pink sandstone and 3 lakh square feet of white Makrana marble have been used for construction
- The temple has a total area of 2.5 lakh square feet.
- 20,000 devotees will be able to meditate together.
- Swarveda’s four thousand duhas have been imprinted on the wall.
- Sadgurudev’s 135-feet-tall sandstone memorial will be established. Which stones come from Bharatpur, Rajasthan?
- On top of the temple is a nine-lotus-shaped structure with 125 petals created using GRC technology brought from Gujarat. This lotus represents the nine human chakras.
- 132 statues of sages are in the garden.
- On campus, modern technology like rainwater gathering and drip irrigation have been used.
Accommodation Near Swarved Mahamandir Dham In Varanasi
YatraDham.org provides the best Dharamshala and hotel bookings at an affordable rate with all the required facilities. Here is a list of some of the best accommodations Check it out and start your booking.
- Balaji Atithi Bhawan
- Shri Krishna Dharamshala
- Annapurna Telwala Dharamshala
- Aditya Ashram Sewa Samiti
- Hotel Bhagirath
- Bagla Atithi Bhawan
Swarved Mahamandir Dham Kashi Contact Details
|Swarved Mahamandir, Off Gazipur Road (Buddhist Circuit route), Mudali, Umaraha Varanasi, U.P., India
Swarved Mahamandir Kashi Online Voluntary Contribution
How to Reach Swarved Mahamandir Dham
Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport is 30 km away from the Swarved Mahamandir.
Varanasi railway station is the nearest railway station, which is 15 km from the temple.
The nearest bus station is Sarnath, which is 8 km from the Swarved Mahamandir Dham.