Dwarka Temple Information
Dwarkadhish Temple Dwarka, Top Place to Visit in Dwarka, Dharamshala in Dwarka, Best Diwali Vacation Destination
Dwarka Temple is Located in the District Devbhumi Dwarka of State Gujarat. As the District name itself says, Devbhumi is “The Land of Gods”. A place where Lord Krishna ruled and stays here with his wives after the war of Mahabharat. A very large temple of Lord Krishna is Built here.
The whole Land is religious and spiritual here. You will surely enjoy staying here and visiting the historical places in Dwarka. These places in Dwarka have a very different atmosphere which will make your heart and mind pure.
You can also book Dharamshala in Dwarka to stay in Dwarka for that visit site yatradham.org for easy and fast booking.
Dwarka Temple Timing and Aarti Timing
|Temple Timing||Aarti Timing|
|Morning||6:30 AM. to 1:00 PM.||6:30 AM.|
|Evening||5:00 PM. to 9:40 PM.||7:30 pm. To 7:45 PM.|
Bet Dwarka Temple Timing and Aarti Timing
|Temple Timing||Aarti Timing|
|Morning||9:00 AM. To 1:00 PM.||9:00 AM.|
|Evening||3:00 PM. To 6:00 PM.||6:00 PM.|
A place to visit in Dwarka
- Dwakadhish Temple: The distance between Dwarkadhish temple and Bus & Railway Station is 2.1 km.
- Dwarka Beach: The distance between Dwarkadhish temple and Dwarka Beach is 1.2 km.
- Gomti Ghat: The distance between Dwarkadhish temple and Gomti Ghat is 1.2 km.
- Sudama Setu: The distance between Dwarkadhish temple and Sudama Setu is 81 meters.
- Rukmani Temple: The distance between Dwarkadhish temple and Rukmani temple 2.1 km.
The place to visit near Dwarka
- Nageshwar Temple: The distance between the Darkadhish temple and the Nageshwar temple is 17.7km.
- Bet Dwarka: The distance between Dwarkadhish temple and Bet Dwarka temple is 33.7 km.
- Somnath Temple: The distance between Dwarkadhish temple and Somnath temple is 232.5 km.
- Rann Kutch: distance between Dwarkadhish temple and Rann Kutch is 443 km.
Where can you Book the Dharamshala online
For me, These are some of the best places to visit during the Diwali Vacation and are near to Dwarka. And the best attraction will be Rann Utsav in Rann of Kutch
Dharamshala and Special Rooms in Dwarka
For Accommodation of Dharamshala Dwarka Click on the name of Dharamshala:
- Dwarka – Shri Jaliyan Atithi Gruh
- Sharda Bhavan- Dwarka
- Dwarka – Brahmakshatriya Atithi Bhavan
- Dwarka All Dharamshala’s
Click on the name of Dharamshala and you can get all Dharamshala’s Information, Photos, addresses, Cost of rooms, and places to visit near Dharamshala.
Best Time To visit Dwarka
From my side, the Diwali vacation is the best time to visit Dwarka. You will enjoy at this time in Dwarka the atmosphere around this time is totally different, blissful atmosphere!
You can also visit Dwarka at any time of the year but the Best time is during the Festivals, The atmosphere is Totally Different.
Q.1 Is the airport available in Dwarka and How far is the temple from the airport?
Q.2 Are there cheap hotels in Dwarka which provides good accommodation in Dwarka?
Q.3 Are transport facilities available from Dwarka to Somnath?
I hope you have liked all the above information about Dwarka, Gujarat.
Dwarkadhish temple 27 and 28 March Ko khula h darshan k liye????
Yes, Temple Is close on this date
Dwarika shish temple is open on 27,28 March 2021.