Kashi Vishwanath Temple is one of the most famous Lord Shiva temples. Rudrabhishek Puja at Varanasi is a holy ritual performed by devotees around the country.
One of the 12 jyotirlingas is the Kashi Vishwanath temple. Rudrabhishek is one of the most auspicious and effective ways to worship Lord Shiva, according to Vedic texts.
Kashi, also known as Varanasi, is one of Lord Shiva’s favorite sites. There have been many renowned saints, such as Adi Shankaracharya, Guru Nanak, and Ramkrishna Paramhansa. As a result, doing Rudrabhishek Puja here is regarded as one of the finest actions.
YatraDham.Org helps you with online booking of Rudrabhishek Puja at Kashi Vishwanath Temple. We have two options to perform this auspicious ritual.
Rudrabhishek Puja Inside Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Varanasi
An experienced Brahmin who has learned the mantras of Yajurveda Rudri from a Guru will perform the puja. This one will be inside the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
The Brahmin who will do the puja will provide the necessary information about the ritual over the phone. So, you can get well-prepared for this holy ritual in advance.
Note that only one person can be present during the ritual. It will take about 1.30 hours to finish the Rudrabhisek Puja inside Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
Rudrabhishek Puja At Varanasi
This puja is the same as the one performed inside Kashi Vishwanath Temple. The only difference is this puja will be at Harish Chandra Ghat in Varanasi.
Harish Chandra Ghat is 2 km from the Kashi Vishwanath Temple. An experienced Pandit Ji will perform this Ritual for you.
Have a look at Rudrabhishek Puja At Varanasi by YatraDham.Org:
Benefits Of Rudrabhishek
- The Rudrabhishek Puja brings prosperity into one’s life.
- Rudrabhishek Puja is a ritual that aids in achieving the goal of freedom.
- This ritual assists a person in overcoming any and all financial and monetary troubles.
- It helps the natives achieve good health.
- Rudrabhishek Puja increases the strength of benefic planets in the horoscope. It decreases the negative impacts of malefic planets.
- Performing Rudrabhishek Puja will result in prosperous and profitable opportunities for capital investment.
- The Rudrabhishek Puja brings in financial rewards in real estate or property.
- This puja protects the native from all enemies (both open and hidden).
- Rudrabhishek promises that a person will win legal fights.
- This holy ritual offers the door to good domestic and international business travel opportunities.
Any time is the best time to worship lord Shiva. However, doing this ritual in Shravan month is most beneficial. Particular days like Maha Shivratri or Shivratri are also the best time to do rudrabhishek at Varanasi.
Rudrabhishek At Kashi Vishwanath will please Lord Shiva and gain his heavenly blessings. Conducting the Abhisheka provides a great deal of happiness and inner bliss. It showers the devotee with calm, heavenly protection. It also gives good health and materialistic and spiritual progress.
YatraDham.Org offers online booking of performing various Puja at Varanasi. Rudrabhishek is one of them. You can visit our website to know more!
The ideal day to do this ceremony is generally Monday. Shivratri is a well-known day when devotees prepare for Rudra Abhishek by presenting Lord Shiva with Jal and Prasad and performing Rudrabhishekam chants.
A minimum of one and a maximum of three Brahmins will perform this puja.
What Is Rudrabhishek?