Kashi Vishwanath Temple is Open from 2:30 am to 11:00 pm. Below are Kashi Vishwanath Temple Timings, Opening and closing times, Aarti Timings, Aarti Ticket Price.
Kashi Vishwanath Temple Timings
Read further to know Kashi Vishwanath Darshan, Aarti Timings, and Pooja Timings. Also, find out the accurate timings of Ganga Aarti and how it is performed.
Kashi Vishwanath Temple is one of the most famous Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva.
It is located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The temple stands on the western bank of the holy river Ganga.
Kashi Vishwanath is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga. The main deity is known by the name Vishwanatha or Vishveshvara. Varanasi city is also called Kashi, and hence the temple is popularly called Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
Kashi Vishwanath Temple Darshan Timing
- The temple is open for Darshan from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM
|Temple Opens||02:30 am|
|Mangala Aarti (Devotees with tickets can join)||
3:00 am – 4:00 am
4:00 am – 11:00 am
11:30 am -12:00 pm
12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
|Sapta Rishi Aarti||
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
|Darshan Open||Till 9:00 pm|
9:00 pm – 10:15 pm
|Shayan Aarti||10:30 pm|
|Temple Closes||11:00 pm|
Kashi Vishwanath Temple Aarti Timing
- Special Aartis are performed during the following hours
- Mangala Aarti – 3:00 AM to 4:00 AM
- Bhog Aarti – 11:15 AM to 12:20 PM
- Sapta Rishi Aarti – 7:00 PM to 8:15 PM
- Shrungar Aarti – 9:00 PM to 10:15 PM
- Shayana Aarti -10:30 PM to 11:00 PM
Ganga Aarti Timings
- The devotees gather around 90 min before the Aarti. The morning aarti begins at 5:30 Am. Aarti in the morning is evident to sunrise.
- In the evening, the announcement of aarti is by 6:45 PM. The actual Aarti begins at 7:00 PM. The Aarti last for45 min.
Best Time to Visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple
Shravan month is the best time to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple. During the month of Sawan lakhs of devotees visit the temple to seek the blessings of Baba. Devotees consider the period between Guru Purnima to Purnima of Raksha Bandhan the holiest.
Durga Puja and Dusshera are also some of the best times to visit the temple.
Kashi Vishwanath VIP Darshan Ticket Booking
How to reach Kashi?
The Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport in Babatpur is located near Kashi. From Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport, the temple of Kashi Vishwanath is about 20-25 kilometers away.
Tourists can hire a taxi, cab, or any other mode of public transport to reach the temple.