Tirupati- The Richest Temple, also known as Sri Venkateswara Swami Vaari Temple. Basically, this temple is dedicated to Venkateswara, Lord Vishnu’s form. People have always heard that and also believed that Lord Vishnu came on earth to save mankind from the trials and troubles of Kali Yuga. Sri Venkateswara Swami Vaari Temple is located in the Tirupati district of Andhra Pradesh, India. Here you will find the latest updates on Tirupati Temple, Interesting Facts, why you should visit this temple, and accommodation booking.
Tirupati Temple News
- Fixed at Rs 2.3 lakh crore in net worth, the Tirupati Temple is known as the richest temple in India.
- Founded in 1933, since then they have not revealed their net worth but for the first time the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, the keeper of the temple declared that.
- They have also mentioned that 10.3 tonnes of gold deposits in nationalized banks worth more than Rs 5,300 crore at current billion rates.
- The income comes from donations by devotees and trustable, businesses and institutions. That’s why they have 2.5 tonnes of gold jewelry and most of them are unique pieces and are hence priceless.
- They have also mentioned money in banks of approximately Rs 16,000 crore.
- This list of assets also includes 960 properties spread over 7,123 acres across India.
Tirupati Interesting Facts
Did you know why Tirupati is one of the most visited temples in India?
Let’s discuss the Major Attractions of Tirupati temple, it is famous for its landmark temples, and mostly all of them are dedicated to the avatar of Lord Vishnu. The interesting fact is the sound of enormous sea waves can be heard if one listens carefully to the back of the deity image housed in the shrine.
Why should Devotees Visit Tirupati?
Tirupati Tirumala is one of the oldest temples, its five thousand years old and it is also known as Srinivasa, Balaji, and Venkatachalapati. Lord Vishnu was present at Tirupati Temple to give solutions and ways to their devotees and still, when devotees visit there they feel the presence of Lord Vishnu and the idol of Lord Venkateshwara is so powerful and antique that they can feel vibrations. The beautiful idol has a number of qualities that are amazing.
Best Accommodations Nearby
- Here you will find some best accommodations
- Explore the options that we have for you at YatraDham.Org
- Find the options that fit the best for your budget/ you will easily find them
- Selection of your room. You will get food facilities (if available ) parking facilities and many more.
- Book them in advance.
- And most important enjoy your trip to the richest temple.