The ‘Statue Of Belief’ Nathdwara is also known as Vishwas Swaroopam a statue of Lord Shiva constructed at Nathdwara in Rajasthan, India. The tallest statue of Lord Shiva in the World is inaugurated on the 29th of October 2022. This statue is 369 feet tall, styled in a meditation posture, and took 10 years to complete, the tallest Shiva Statue in the world and was constructed by the Sant Kripa Sanatan. Here, you get to know about the Statue Of Belief – Time, Ticket Price, Activities and Much More.
About Statue of Belief Nathdwara
- The Statue Of Belief was first decided to build at 251 feet but after a stream of Ganga was added to the matted locks of Shiva’s Statue that changed the statue’s height to 369 feet.
- The Statue Of Belief is situated around 45 Km away from Udaipur and is easily visible from 20 Km far.
- Jaiprakash Mali, who was the spokesperson for the program has informed us that this ‘Statue of Belief’ will also be clearly visible at night because it will be illuminated with special lights.
- Lifts, Stairs, and a hall for devotees have been built.
- To construct Vishwas Swaroopam Statue they have used 2.5 lakh cubic tonnes of sand, Three thousand tonnes of steel and iron, and concrete has been used in its construction.
- The foundation of the project was laid in August 2012.
- They have also said that the statue has been built to last 250 years, and can withstand wind speeds up to 250 Kmph.
- Interesting about this statue is that 10,000 people can visit it at a time in the hall that was built by Sant Kripa Sanatan.
Activities Done at Statue of Belief
Tourists who will visit this Statue will also have many options to explore. Firstly they will experience seeing the huge statue in the world and that is of Lord Mahadeva. Secondly, if they wish to experience activities like Bungee Jumping, Zip-Line, Go-Kart, adventure park, house of the food court and a jungle cafe for you all.
Attraction at ‘Statue of Belief’
- Welcome Gate
- Tallest Nandi Ji
- Charan Vandna
- Viewing Gallery 280 FT.
- Glass Bridge at 280 Ft.
- Top View 270 Ft.
- Jal Abhishaikh
- Musical Fountain
- Harihar Setu
- Lakshman Jhula
- Amusement Park
- Bungee Jumping
- Garden Foodcourt
- Handicrafts shops
Statue of Belief Visiting Time
To visit the Statue of Belief here are the times to visit the beautiful place.
|Time||Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Morning||5:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Evening||3:00 PM||8:30 PM|
Ticket Price of Vishwas Swaroopam
For The Age Group Below 12 Years (Indian Citizens)
|Entry fee + 280 Ft. + 270 Ft. + Glass Bridge||Rs.200|
|Entry fee + 280 Ft. + 270 Ft. + Glass Bridge + Jalabhishek||Rs.750|
For The Age Group Below 12 Years (Foreign Citizens)
|Entry fee + 280 Ft. + 270 Ft. + Glass Bridge||Rs.250|
|Entry fee + 280 Ft. + 270 Ft. + Glass Bridge + Jalabhishek||Rs.1000|
For The Age Group Above 12 Years (Indian Citizens)
|Entry fee + 280 Ft. + 270 Ft. + Glass Bridge||Rs.400|
|Entry fee + 280 Ft. + 270 Ft. + Glass Bridge + Jalabhishek||Rs.1500|
For The Age Group Above 12 Years (Foreign Citizens)
|Entry fee + 280 Ft. + 270 Ft. + Glass Bridge||Rs.500|
|Entry fee + 280 Ft. + 270 Ft. + Glass Bridge + Jalabhishek||Rs.2000|
How To Reach Statue of Belief
The Statue of Belief is approximately 45 kilometres away from Udaipur and 350 km from Jaipur.
Malvi Junction is the nearest Railway Station is at a distance of 30km and Udaipur railway station is at a distance of around 45 km.
The nearest airport is Udaipur is at a distance of around 57 km from the Statue of Belief.
Accommodations in Nathdwara
You should visit once in your life the Statue of Belief, Nathdwara to look at the beauty created by them and experience the activity which they have made an option for you. Here is a list of the Best Accommodations in Nathdwara you can choose to stay in when you visit this beautiful place.
The Statue of Belief is a must-see for anyone visiting the city. It is a very beautiful place and a perfect one-day trip with family and friends. This place is made for all age groups with lots of fun, and beautiful sightseeing from the top of the statue.
Besides the Statue of Belief, there are many other Temples in Nathdwara that you should visit on your trip to Nathdwara.