Tirupati Temple Re-Opens on 8th June with Strict Guidelines
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is going to open the Darshan of Lord Venkateswara Swamy from 8th June. The temple was closed for 80 days due to COVID 19 lockdown.
Tirupati temple will re-open with a list of guidelines to be followed by the devotees who wish to visit the temple. Here, we tried to cover every guideline declared by the team of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD).
- Tirupati Temple will re-open on the 8th of June.
- Darshan slots will start from 6.30 AM to 7.30 AM. 500 devotees are allowed for darshan in each hour.
- Children below 10 years and elderly people above 65 years are prohibited from the Darshan.
- On a trial basis, the darshan tickets will be provided to employees of TTD and their families for the 8th and 9th June. (the bookings will start on 6th and 7th June respectively)
- On 10th June, darshan slot booking will be available for locals of Tirumala at 500 persons per hour.
- From 11th June onwards, Rs.300 darshan tickets will be available for the devotees to book online. Per day 3000 tickets will be issued.
- Daily 3000 tickets for Sarva Darshan will be issued at the SSD counters in Tirupati.
- VIP Darshan tickets booking will begin on 11th June onwards.
- Every day the VIP break will be between 6.30 AM to 7.30 AM. This will be given to self-protocol VIPs only.
- Only the Darshan of the main deity is allowed as of now.
- Both ghat roads will be open from 5 AM to 8 PM.
- Devotees will not be allowed to enter Swamy Pushkarini.
- No Theertham and Shatari will be given.
- Alipiri walker’s path remains open from 6 AM to 4 PM.
- Devotees will be provided with herbal hand sanitizers near Srivari Hundi to prevent the spread of the virus through hundi cloth.
- Devotees who enter Alipiri with Darshan tickets have to undergo Thermal Scanning, Vehicle Scanning, and Hand Sanitization.
Accommodations at Tirumala
- Accommodation at Tirumala will be available on alternate mode to pilgrims (Odd-odd, Even-even).
- Per room, only 2 people will be allowed.
- No extension of the rooms will be provided.
- A 12-hour gap will be maintained before the re-allocation of every room.
- Rooms will be sanitized every 2 hours.
- At TTD Marriage Halls in Tirumala, only 50 people will be allowed as per government norms.
Other Precautions by TTD:
- Enough PPA kits are available for health workers.
- Random tests of COVID 19 will be conducted on 200 devotees and employees every day.
- The devotees need to sign the declaration at the Alipiri in case they tested positive for the COVID 19.
- Devotees from the containment zone are advised not to book darshan tickets.
- Devotees need to note that the darshan ticket does not give them the right to enter the state.
Bad darshan scheduled. Permanent kota not available. Bad Bad Very bad & poor site