Tirupati Tirumala Devasthanams(and) has released online tickets for July-August 2022. Devotees can visit the temple with online darshan booking. Here are all the details regarding the Tirumala Rs 300 tickets online booking, special entry darshan, Tirumala accommodations & online advance room booking, guidelines and more.
The famous Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Temple also known as Venkateswara Temple is located in the Chittor district in Andhra Pradesh. The temple is visited by a large number of devotees every day.
TTD Rs. 300 Ticket Online Booking
TTD has decided to issue Sarva darshan tokens offline with the decline in Covid cases. The Slotted Sarva Darshan tokens will be issued at Srinivasam, Bhudevi Complex, and Govindaraju Satram from 9 am. Tokens will be issued for the next day’s darshan on a first-come, first-served basis. Further TTD is planning to increase the daily quota of darshan tickets.
TTD Darshan Tickets Online Booking 2022
|TTD Online Ticket Booking Details|
|Special Entry Ticket Price||Rs 300|
|Sarva Darshan Ticket||Free|
|Mode of Booking||Online|
Note: Devotees need to register 3 months before or at least 1 month before the special darshan.
Tirumala Special Darshan Ticket Price- Rs 300
Special Darshan at Tirumala Temple
According to the guidelines provided by the temple trust, devotees need to register at the temple’s website before entering the temple. Along with that TTD has released Special Darshan tickets for September 2022.
Tirumala Online Room Booking
There are a number of accommodations available in Tirumala near Tirupati Devasthanam with online room booking facilities.
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2022 in Tirumala
On the auspicious festival of Vaikunta Ekadasi on January 13, TTD has begun to issue Vaikunta Dwara Darshan tokens for 5000 local residents of Tirupati for 10 days from Monday. Tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
TTD will issue 50,000 Sarvadarshana tickets. Per day 5000 tickets will be issued from January 13 to January 22.
Note: Due to the Covid situation Sarvadarshan tokens would be issued only to the local people of Tirupati.
Since last year, TTD is keeping the Vaikunta Dwaram open for devotees for 10 days instead of 2 days.
Guidelines issued by Temple Trust
- The darshan will be held following COVID-19 standards.
- The devotees who have taken the first dosage are welcomed for the darshan.
- The Devasthanams have made it compulsory for pilgrims to produce either a vaccination certificate (2 doses) or a Covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours on the day of darshan at the time of darshan as part of the Covid-19 safeguards.
- With the increase in the rising of the Omicron temple administrators are making severe efforts to control the virus spread.
TTD Online Darshan Ticket Booking Process
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) runs the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Andhra Pradesh and offers special darshan tickets on its official website.
Steps to book ttd darshan tickets online:-
- Visit the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams official website – tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
- If you are already login you can enter your details and log in.
- While signing up enter your name, age, gender, picture ID evidence, and ID card number on the following page.
- When buying online tickets, keep your PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, and/or Voter ID ready.
Note: While visiting the temple for darshan you need to take the id proof you entered while filling out the form.
5. A calendar will open on the page where you can choose the month and day for the darshan slot. Following colour reference for booking ttd darshan slots:
- The green colour indicates the availability of the ttd darshan slot.
- The red colour indicated the quota is full.
- The blue colour indicates the quota has not been released.
- The white colour indicates the slot is not available.
- The yellow colour indicates the slot is filling quickly.
6. Enter the number of people visiting.
7. You can also select additional laddus for Rs 50 per piece.
8. Further, pay the amount through the payment method most convenient to you.
Visit here for information about the Tirupati temple timings, places to visit near the temple, the dress code for the temple, and more.
Planning to visit Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam anytime soon? Book your best accommodation in Tirumala at YatraDham.Org!