The official Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam website uses modern technological advances to deliver transparency, an enjoyable trip for pilgrims, donors and sevaks, as well as up-to-date temple information.
The famous Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Temple, also known as Venkateswara Temple, is located in the Chittoor district in Andhra Pradesh. The temple is visited by a large number of devotees every day. This temple is also known as the Vaikunta of Kaliyuga and is highly respected.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Seva List
|Tue Wed Thu
|2 Small Laddu
|Tue Wed Thu
|2 Small Laddu
|Ashtadala Paadha Padhmaradhana Seva
|6:00 AM to 7:00 AM
|2 Big Laddus and2 Vada
|3:00 AM to 4:00 AM
|mixture of Cow’s milk, butter and sugar
|Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Seva
|1 Big Laddus, 2 Appams, 1 Vada
|Nijapada Darshanam Seva
|5:30 AM to 6:30 AM
TTD Online Ticket Booking Process
- Before booking services, devotees must register with an active email address.
- While signing up, enter your name, age, gender, picture ID evidence, and ID card number on the following page.
- The registration activation link and OTP SMS verification will be sent to the registered e-mail address and registered mobile number, respectively for verification and activation.
- To use online services, please finish the registration process in advance.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Booking Step
- Visit the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam official website https://ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in/
- If you are already registered, then enter your details and log in.
- A calendar will open on the page, where you can choose the month and day for the darshan slot. Following colour reference for booking TTD darshan slots
- The green colour indicates the availability of the TTD darshan slot.
- The red colour indicates the quota is full.
- The blue colour indicates the quota has not been released.
- The white colour indicates the slot is not available.
- The yellow colour indicates the slot is filling quickly.
4. Enter the number of people visiting.
5. When buying online tickets, keep your PAN card, Aadhar card, passport, and/or voter ID ready. You can also select additional laddus for Rs. 50 per piece.
6. Further, pay the amount through the most convenient payment method.
Note: While visiting the temple for Darshan, you must take the ID proof you entered while filling out the form.
TTD Rs. 300 Ticket Online Booking
The slotted Sarva Darshan tokens will be issued at Srinivasam, Bhudevi Complex, and Govindaraju Satram from 9 a.m. Tokens will be issued for the next day’s darshan on a first-come, first-served basis. Further, TTD is planning to increase the daily quota of Darshan tickets.
Tirupati Darshan Booking Details
|Special Entry Ticket Price
|Sarva Darshan Ticket
|Mode of Booking
Note: Devotees need to register 3 months before or at least 1 month before the special darshan.
Special Darshan at Tirumala Temple
According to the guidelines provided by the temple trust, devotees need to register at the temple’s website before entering the temple. Along with that TTD has released Special Darshan tickets for September 2022.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Special Entry Darshan
- The Special Entry Darshan (Seeghra Darshanam) was introduced on September 21, 2009, to provide quick Darshan to the Pilgrims.
- TTD special darshan The ticket price is Rs. 300, which includes a free single laddu. Reservations are accepted 24/7.
- Bookings for Special Entry Darshan will be accepted starting on August 27, 2014. Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours before the Darshan Slot subject to the availability of the Quota.
- Pilgrims can avail of the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan through Internet Booking https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in and Indian Post Offices.
TTD Advance Booking
Registered devotees can book an advance ticket for Tirupati darshan using their username and password.
- After the quota becomes available, one registered user will receive one seva every 180 days.
- A single registered user will receive a single accommodation within 90 days of Quota availability.
- A successful booking confirmation will be sent to the registered email ID.
Note: One devotee may reserve a maximum of two tickets for the same seva on the same day.
TTD Online Services List
There are many services provided by the official website of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams; you can easily book them online.
- Srivari Arjitha Sevas (Virtual Participation)
- Srivari Arjitha Sevas
- Seva Electronic DIP
- Srinivasa Divyaanugraha Homam
- Special Entry Darshan
- Special Entry Darshan (Ammavari Temple)
- Differently Abled/Sr.Citizen Darshan
- SV Pranadana Trust Donations (USSES)
- Swamyvari (e-hundi)
- Swamyvari (e-hundi)
- SRIVANI and Other Trust Donations
- Panchagavya Products
Places to Stay in Tirupati Near Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam
Planning to visit Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam? and looking for the best accommodation in Tirupati? then book your accommodation from YatraDham.Org.
YatraDham has many budget-friendly Dharamshala and Hotels in Tirupati which is best for family stays. Book your stay now!