Akshardham Temple Delhi
Akshardham Temple is now open for the devotees. Following are the guidelines to visit the temple during Covid-19:
- Initially, entry to the temple will be from 5 pm to 6.30 pm. However, Abhishek Puja and the exhibition on the temple premises will remain closed.
- Temple darshan, water show, garden, food court, and books-gift center will be available for visitors from 7.15 pm.
- According to the Covid-19 epidemic protocol, visitors must wear masks when they arrive at Akshardham.
- Apart from this, the rules of social distance will also have to be followed. Thermal screening and hand sanitization are mandatory at the time of entering the campus.
- At the time of entry, if the visitor’s body temperature will be higher than normal or if any symptoms of corona appear, then he/she will not get the entry.
- Visitors can find more information on this at akshardham.com.
The architecture of the Akshardham temple
Exhibitions at Akshardham Temple
Akshardham Delhi Temple Timings
Temple timings: From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Note: Temple remains Closed on Monday.
Akshardham Temple Water Show Timing
The first shows will start soon after the Sunset. (Currently 7:15 PM)
Akshardham Temple Delhi Exhibition Fees:
- Adults – INR 170
- Children – INR 100
- Senior Citizen – INR 125
Musical Fountain Show Fees:
- Adults – INR 80
- Children – INR 50
- Senior Citizen – INR 80
Other Tourist Places near Akshardham Temple
Accommodation in Delhi near Akshardham Temple
You can find many different options for accommodation near the Akshardham temple and between the city, from where you access different tourist places in Delhi. For easy and fast booking the accommodation in Delhi visits the site yatradham.org. where you can find the different affordable options in Delhi.
Visit the link given below for booking the different accommodations like Dharamshala, Hotels, Guest House, Ashrams, etc in Delhi.
How to Reach Akshardham Temple Delhi
Akshardham temple is quite easily accessible through the metro. One can take the metro which heads towards the Noida, and get down to Akshardham temple Station.
Other options are the private taxis or rickshaws which will drop you next to Akshardham temple.
Q. What is the latest update on temples, especially after lockdown?
Q.1 Which is the nearest Metro station to Akshardham temple?
Q.2 How much time it take to visit the whole temple.
Q.3 What are the Fees for Entering the temple?
Q.4 What is the Dress Code for the Akshardham temple?
Q.5 Are phones allowed inside the Akshardham temple?
Q.6 Which is the best time to visit the Akshardham temple?
Q.7 Is the Parking facility available near the temple?
Q.8 How far is the Airport from the Akshardham temple?
If you are visiting Delhi you must not miss this place. This is one of the must-visit places in Delhi, spirituality, and religiousness of the temple attracts tourists to the Akshardham temple.
I hope this information will be useful for you while visiting the temple. For more information about different tourist places and temples of India visit our latest Blogs Link given below.