After months of lockdown across the state, the famous shrine of Maa Tarini located in Ghatgaon in Keonjhar district Odisha opened for devotees amid strict Covid guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Here are its updated darshan timings and instructions.
Tarini Temple, Keonjhar: Darshan Timings
Devotees can visit the temple for darshan at the below timings:
Morning: 7:30 am to 12:30 noon
Evening: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Important instructions by the temple:
Barricades have been made by the temple authorities in order to maintain covid-19 guidelines. Devotees can only visit the temple for darshan.
- The priests cannot distribute Prashad among the devotees.
- All the devotees have to follow Covid guidelines, wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- The entry will be denied for the devotees suffering from any co-morbidities, pregnant women, devotees above 65 years of age, and children below 10 years.
- The people who wish to visit the temple for vaahaan puja can enter through gate no 5.
- No devotees will be allowed to be present inside the temple during the Sakala Alati, Anna Prasad Niti, Sandhya Alati, and Pahada Alati of Maa Tarini.