Vande Bharat Express
Traveling from Delhi to Katra becomes very Easy and Fast.
Home minister Amit Shah launched Vande Bharat Express from Delhi to Katra on October 3 and is regularly available for passengers from October 5. Bringing joy and cheer to people who want to travel to Vaishno Devi Temple at Katra. Now the tourist and Passenger will easily reach Katra from Delhi through Vande Bharat Express Train. The Vande Bharat Express Train has decreased the time and difficulties for the Guest traveling from Delhi To Katra at the shrine of the Goddess Vaishno Devi in Katra.
Train Vande Bharat will run all day of the week except Tuesday and the train will cover the distance between the Delhi to Katra just in 8 hours before the Vande Bharat Train it was taking about 12-14 hours to reach Katra from Delhi.
Railway officials as given the news that Train 18( Vande Bharat) will run at a top speed of 130 km from Delhi to Katra. Between Delhi and Katra there will be only 3 Stops at Ambala, Ludhiana, and Jammu Tawi before reaching Delhi.
According to the report, the reason for building this high-speed train is to decrease the volume of traffic and from the success of the first Vande Bharat train which is running between Delhi and Varanasi.
Facilities of the Vande Bharat Tain 18
- More space has been allocated for storing the Meals for the passengers.
- The Train is built in such a way that it avoids Damage to the stray Cattle.
- Adjustable seats, improved washbasins, automatic doors, wifi, CCTV, and GPS infotainment system.
- The train will have 16 coaches, fully air-conditioned.
- Time Travell between Katra and Delhi will be reduced by 40%.
Timing of the Vande Bharat Train 18:
- Timing of the Train from Delhi to Katra: Start Journey from 6:00 a.m and reaches 2: 00 p.m at Katra.
- Timing of the Train from Katra to Delhi: Start Journey from 3:00 p.m and reaches 11:00 p.m at New Delhi.
Note: Train runs regularly in a week except Tuesday.
Vande Bharat Train 18 Ticket Booking and Prices
- The Maximum Ticket for the Vande Baharat train is Rs.3,015
- The minimum Ticket for the Vande Bharat train is Rs.1,630
You can book the ticket for the Train from www.irtc.co.
You can also have accommodation in Katra and many other tourist places from the website yatradham.org. For booking the rooms and Dharamshala in Katra visit the following link -> accommodation in Katra.
I hope you have liked the Information. For such interesting information and Facts about different tourist places in India visit the yatradham.org Blogs.