Shirdi Temple Online Darshan Ticket Booking Now Open
Shirdi Saibaba Temple Updates
Shirdi Temple Timings 2022
|Temple Opens||4:45 am|
Kakad Aarti (morning)
|Darshan Open||6:25 am|
|Dhuni Puja||11:30 am|
|Mid-day Aarti||12:00 pm|
|Dhoop Aarti||At Sunset|
Devotional Songs & Cultural Programs
|8:30 – 10:00 pm|
|Shej Aarti||10:00 pm|
Shirdi darshan guidelines rules are as follows:-
- There will be 5000 passes free online and 5000 passes will be on a donation
- From April 1st no biometric entry pass system will be required
- Devotees will be given a time slot for darshan.
- .Devotees should maintain a 6-foot distance.
- Identity proof Adhar Card and Election Card are compulsory.
- Aged Persons and Pregnant women are not allowed in the Sai temple.
Shirdi Temple Online Darshan Ticket Booking:-
Shirdi Temple Online Darshan Ticket Booking link Click here
Shanidev Shani Shingnapur Temple Online Darshan Booking:-
Shanidev Shani Shingnapur Temple Online Darshan Booking Lick Click Here
How To Book Online Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir Darshan Rules:-
1) Online Pass is Compulsory for Darshan.
2) Only 6000 Devotes are Allowed for Darshan per Day
3) Persons aged 65 and Above are Not Allowed.
4) Chawadi Dashan has to be done from outside (Inside Darshan not Allowed)
5) Close Darshan is allowed in Dwarkamai.
6) All Pooja Halls will be Closed Except Samadhi Temple and Dwarkamai
7) Phool-Haar, Prasad, etc are not allowed While Going for Darshan.
8) You will Get Baba’s Udi Packet. After Darshan (Prasad)
Shirdi Temple Accommodation Booking:-
Accommodation in Shirdi can be booked from YatraDham.Org. Here accommodations are available in abundance with a variety of rooms meeting all the needs. Group bookings, Family rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Budget rooms, and many more options are listed. The best options are Shirdi – Sai Suresh Dham and Shirdi – Sai Dham Shirdi Dharamshala.
Shirdi Temple Latest News:
Shirdi, Sai Baba Temple is now open for darshan for devotees. People have been restricted from darshan for over 8 months now. Now, a limited amount of Yatri’s (6000 Per Day) is allowed for Darshan. The darshan needs to be booked online through the official website of Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir. No offline/ Direct booking will be done for Darshan. devotees need to follow all the pre-decided guidelines set by the Maharashtra government.
What is the Shirdi darshan’s age limit?
The age limit for Shirdi darshan is 65 years.