Chardham E Pass Registration – Details which you should know before planning your Chardham Trip post lockdown
These details are based on the SOP published by the Uttarakhand Government on 17th September 2021 based on the court decision taken on 16th Sep 2021 on the opening of Chardham Yatra post lockdown. Please note that this might change anytime so keep looking for the latest updates.
This SOP applies to all the visitors planning for Chardham – Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri & Yamunotri.
- All the visitors should follow the COVID protocols.
Chardham E pass Registration 2022
Now not Mandatory Chardham Yatra E Pass from 15 October 2021
Entry and Registration of Chardham Yatra E Pass:-
- It is mandatory for all visitors from other states to register on
- It is mandatory to get an e-pass for the Chardham Temple from the following URLs
Kedarnath Temple Close Date 2021:-
Latest Update of Kedarnath Temple Click Here
Badrinath Temple Close Date 2021:-
Latest Update of Badrinath Temple Click Here
चारधाम यात्रा2021:E-Pass Registration कैसे करे :-
Covid-19 Protocol for Chardham Yatra E Pass:-
- The following things are mandatory for e-Pass –
- Both the doses of the COVID vaccine (at least before 15 days)
- It is required to have RTPCR/TrueNat /CBNAAT/RAT Covid negative certificate done within 72 hours.
- If your visitors are from Kerala, Maharashtra, or Andhra Pradesh, it is required to have RTPCR/TrueNat /CBNAAT/RAT Covid negative certificate done within 72 hours even if you have both the doses of COVID vaccine.
- If any of the visitors are found infected on any of the check posts, they will be referred to a registered test center/hospital for the COVID-19 test. If found positive, they will be referred to CCC/DCHC, DCH as per MoHFW protocol.
Capacity Of Chardham Yatra E Pass:-
Consideration of Social Distancing (6 Ft.), daily opening hours of each Temple, and the capacity of each Sanctum the following limit has been decided,
- Badrinath Dham: 1000 Devotees
- Kedarnath Dham: 800 Devotees
- Gangotri Dham: 600 Devotees
- Yamunotri Dham: 400 Devotees
Checkpoints of Chardham Yatra E Pass:-
In order to control the crowd and ensure the capacity, screening, E-pass, and COVID19 negative reports will be checked at the following checkpoints –
- Enroute to Badrinath Dham – Gochar, Gwaldam, Pandukeshwar, Panduvakhal & Mohankhal
- Enroute to Kedarnath Dham – Sirobgadh, Chirbatiya & Sonprayag
- Enroute to Gangotri & Yamunotri – Syansu, Nagun Barrier, Dhanotri & Damta
Chardham Yatra Offline Pass
Chardham Yatra Offline Passes will be available soon. Here is the list of places from where you can obtain your Chardham Yatra Offline Pass:
Dham Where offline pass will be issued
Gangotri Uttarkashi, Heena, Harshil
Note: There might be a capacity of the offline Chardham Yatra pass. We’ll update it soon.
Advance Accommodation for Chardham Yatra and Enroute:-
- It has been advised to the visitors to visit registered Hotel / Dharamshala / Ashram / Homestay / Guest Houses or P. G. They should not overcrowded at the time of Check-in. It has been advised to do pre/advance booking to avoid overcrowding. Refrain from staying with relatives/friends.
- All the staff members should be vaccinated.
- Basic screening, as well as Arogya Setu, is required at entry points.
- Display important contact numbers, helpline numbers as well as control room contact numbers of the nearest COVID care center.
- Sanitize the luggage.
- Mask, Gloves, and social distancing are required during the work.
- Mask / Face cover is required all the time.
- Frequent hand wash should be advised if required hand sanitizers should be available.
- Social Distancing is required during Buffet service.
- Room services and takeaway should be promoted instead of Dine-In.
- Accommodation providers should promote contact-less facilities like online form, digital payment, etc.
- There are other mandates for the accommodation providers.