Here we will help you to plan a beautiful trip to Solapur, also to nearby places to visit with Timing and Place to stay in Solapur. There are many nearby places that can be visited from Solapur city. There are also many places you can visit in Solapur.
Akkalkot, Pandharpur, and Tuljapur are some of the must-visit places if you are planning a trip to Solapur. Here we describe a small plan for the trip from Solapur.
How to Reach Solapur:
By Road: Solapur is one of the main cities of Maharashtra, so one can easily get road transport facilities to reach Solapur.
By Train: The nearest railway is Solapur Railway Station. So you can also easily reach Solapur by train.
By Airport: Nearest airport to Solapur is at Nanded which is 260 km from Solapur.
Once you reach Solapur, for instance, you can stay at Dharamshala. There are many Dharamshala that give good facilities at affordable prices. If you want to visit all three places(Akkalkot, Pandharpur, Tuljapur), you have to stay at Solapur, because Solapur is the main hub from where you will get transport facilities for the other places easily.
So one has to reach back to Solapur and from there he/she has to plan a trip to another place. So you can stay at Solapur and visit the other places day by day.
For Booking Dharamshala in Solapur “Click Here”
Trip To Tulja Bhavani Temple, Tuljapur from Solapur.
- First, from Solapur, you can plan a trip to Tulja Bhavani Temple, Tuljapur. The distance from Solapur to Tulja Bhavani Temple, Tuljpur is about 46.5 km.
- You can get Transport facilities from Solapur to Tuljapur easily. State Buses are available from the Solapur to Tulja Bhavani Temple.
- After reaching Tuljapur, you can book Dharamshala for relaxing and getting fresh and in the evening you can visit the temple. It would take your evening at the temple only because around the temple there are many places to visit.
- In the afternoon, you can take lunch at Dharamshala only. Our Dharmashala provides a food facility. Then you can visit Temple or any other places.
- It would take two days for sightseeing in Tuljapur. So you can book Dharmashala in Tuljapur and have a night’s stay in Tuljapur only. The next day in the morning you can visit the sights of the Tuljapur.
Nearby places to visit in Tuljapur:
- Tulja Bhavani Temple( First Day visit).
- Ghat Shila Temple.
- Kallol Tirth Temple.
- Vishnu Temple.
- Papanashi Tirth.
- Bharati Buwa’s Mutt.
These are some of the major tourist attractions in Tuljapur which you can visit on a second half day. Then you can head back to Solapur where you can stay the night in Dharamshala at Solapur and on the next day from where you can plan a trip to your next destination.
For booking the Dharamshala and Hotels in Tuljapur “Click Here”
Trip To Akkalkot from Solapur:
- On the 3rd Day, you can visit Akkalkot. The Distance from Solapur to Akkalkot is about 38.3 km.
- At Akkalkot, it will take about a day to visit all the places in Akkalkot. So you can Book Dharamshala in Akkalkot for the day where you can get relaxed and fresh. After getting relaxed at Dharamshala you can begin your sightseeing in Akkalkot.
- In the Afternoon you can take lunch at Dharamshala only. Our Dharmashala provides a food facility. So you can have lunch there only and then you can go ahead with the sightseeing.
Place near to visit in Akkalkot
- Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj.
- Shri Siddeshwar Temple.
- Built Fort.
- Hazrat Shah Zahur Dargah.
- Aamina Bazar.
For Booking the Dharamshala in Akkalkot “Click Here”
Then After visiting Akkalkot, you can travel back to Solapur.
Trip To Pandharpur from Solapur:
- On the fourth day, you can plan to visit Pandharpur from Solapur. From Solapur, You can get the transport facilities to Pandharpur.
- The distance from Solapur to Pandharpur is about 73.3km. After reaching, you can book Dharamshala at Pandharpur and take a rest there and relax.
- In the afternoon you can take lunch at Dharamshala only. Our Dharmashala provides a food facility. So you can take lunch there only and then you can visit Temple.
- There are many places to visit in Pandharpur which can take a maximum of two days to visit,
- There are also many places which are full of beautiful nature and religious atmosphere, which you would like to visit in Pandharpur.
A place to Visit nearPandharpur:
- Vithoba Temple.
- Kaskade Maharaj Temple.
- Shri Saint Gajanan Maharaj temple.
- Vishnupad Temple.
- Bhakt Pundalik Temple.
Are someplace that can be visited during the visit to Pandharpur.
For Booking the Dharamshala in Pandharpur visit our website “Click here”
After that, you can return back to Solapur and if you have more time you can also visit the place in Solapur.
The place to visit in Solapur:
- Siddeshwar temple.
- Maruti Mandir.
- Balaji Mandir.
- Kamar Talab.
Solapur is the best place from where you can visit all three places easily. This is the best way to plan a trip to Tuljapur, Akkalkot, and Pandharpur.
For the Booking, the Dharamshala all over India During Your Trip Visit our Website “yatradham.org”
Our Website will help you to make your yatra peacefully and Easy with the best Dharamshalas all over India with Good Facilities and affordable prices.