Darshan will be done on the basis of advance booking at Ujjain Mahakaleshwar Temple.
Here is some good news for Mahakal devotees, from today, devotees can attend Bhasma Aarti of Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga in the temple. Entry into garbhagriha is also permitted for the devotees. Entry into garbhagriha is prohibited on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
With the rising corona cases, changes in the darshan system have been made in Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temple. Darshan will be done on the basis of advance booking. Devotees will be able to make free advance bookings for darshan on the temple website and Mahakaleshwar app.
As stated by the Assistant Administrative Officer RK Tiwari on Monday evening, administrator Ganesh Kumar Dhakad had a meeting with the officers and priests. With the consent of all, the system of darshan has been implemented on the basis of advance booking.
Note: It will be mandatory for the visitors to attach certificates of both doses of the covid vaccine.
Ujjain Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temple Darshan Booking Link:
The free darshan slot booking for Mahakal Temple can be done from the official website or through an android app of the temple.
Visit here for online darshan booking through the official website.
Visit here for online darshan Booking through Android App.
Mahakaleshwar Bhasma Aarti Booking
For Mahakaleshwar Mahakaleshwar Bhasma Aarti Booking Visit Below
Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temple Dharamshala Booking:
Dharamshala with the best stay and online booking facilities is available near Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temple.
Mahakaleshwar Temple Timings
Rules to follow while visiting the temple for darshan:
Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Dress Code
It is mandatory for the devotees visiting the sanctum sanctorum for darshan on receipt of Rs. 1500 to follow the dress code.
The dress code for male devotees is to wear a dhoti, sola, and vest. For female devotees to wear a sari while entering the sanctum sanctorum.
It is necessary to follow these rules:
- As of now, an entry into Nandi hall is prohibited until further orders.
- Entry to 2 devotees will be given in the sanctum sanctorum.
- In case, the certificate of vaccination is not available at the entrance, it is mandatory to carry the negative report of RTPCR.
- Social distancing, wearing a mask, and following the guidelines provided by the government is mandatory.
- At present, the temple administration has not told me about the darshan time and the number of slots.
- After the meeting of the temple management held in a day or two, the committee will present a detailed description of these rules of the Darshan Plan.
Stay updated on the latest temple timings, darshan booking news, and more at YatraDham.Org!