Celebrated the entire month, Karthika Masam is a month of the extended festival. This month is considered to be the auspicious and holiest month for Hindus. Karthika Masam is derived from a star called ‘Krithika’. It is also said to be the favorite month of Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva.
Karthika Masam Celebrations
- Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Varla Devasthanam will organize Karthika massam celebrations atop Indrakeedladri, the abode of Goddess Kanaka Durga here from October 26 to November 23.
- This celebration would begin with the setting up of akasa deepam at the Kanaka Durga temple and its sub-temples.
- The temple would perform Sahasra linga Archana every day at the Malleswara Swamy Varla devasthanam atop Indrakeeladri.
- Deepotsavam would also be performed every day.
- Devotees can participate in the Sahasra linga Archana(for one day)
- Rudra Homam (one day)
Karthika Masam Celebrations Fees
By paying Rs 500 and 1000 respectively, they can take part in the Sahasra Linga Archana for the entire month by paying Rs 5,116. There are the fees you have to pay compulsory pay for the events that are mentioned above
Where Is This Temple Located?
Sri Raja Rajeshwara Swamy Temple at Vemulawada in Telangana attracts more than a million devotees during the Karthika Masam. Visiting the five temples of Shiva Pancharamalu or Pancharama Kshetralu is performed in the month.
How To Reach?
This temple is widely connected to many places so you can go from anywhere to this temple.
The nearest broad-gauze Railway Station is Warangal-Khajipet and the nearest meter-gauze is Kamareddy.
The nearest of all is the Hyderabad Airport.
Accommodations In Telangana
Now book your best accommodations in Telangana only at YatraDham.Org and enjoy your purest month by visiting this temple and seeking the attention of a god.
- Jain Seva Sangh Dharamshala
- Amrat Atithi Gruh
- Sri Gujarati Pragati Samaj Atithi Gruh
- Akhil Bharatiya Brahman Karivena Ashram
- Shree Shyam Nivas
- Hotel Haridwar