Bhavani Deeksha in Vijayawada 2022 dates have finally come out, Bhavani Deeksha is known as an essential ritual that is observed by devotees of Maa Kanaka Durga in November-December at the temple of Maa Kanaka Durga in Vijayawada. Nearly 1 million people will take part in this long 2-month ritual. Here we will share a brief idea of observing Bhavani Deeksha’s importance and rituals.
People who belong to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh or Telugu-speaking people living in different parts of India and around the world are undertaking this special Bhavani Deeksha ritual followed by both men and women.
About Bhavani Deeksha Vijayawada
- On this day devotees of Maa, Kanaka Durga wear crimson red clothes and visit the Kanaka Durga Temple or any other shrines of Mother Shakti in their locality.
- The Deeksha is started to purge the body and soul of impurities and to desire the fulfillment of devotees.
- Devotees who cannot endure the full Bhavani Deeksha Vratam can also opt for a half cycle and which is called Ardha Mandala.
- On Shukla Paksha, Ekadashi in Kartik Month the full Mandala Bhavani Deeksha begins and the half-cycle begins 20 days later both end on the same date.
Bhavani Deeksha Dates 2022 At Kanaka Durga Temple
Bhavani Deeksha will begin this year on the 4th of November and handover will be observed between the 15 and 19 December. D Bramarambha an executive officer of Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Varla Devasthanam announced on Tuesday. During the auspicious month of Karthika devotees will take the 41-day Bhavani Deeksha.
Those who will follow Ardha Mandala Deeksha (21 days Deeksha) for those dates will be between November 24 and 28.
Bhavani Deeksha Rules
- Devotees who follow this Bhavani Deeksha Vratam are required to bathe with cold water, eat only vegetarian meals consisting of fruits and nuts, sleep on the floor, and spend most of their time in devotional and spiritual pursuit and atmosphere.
- The process of Mala Dharana is conducted after early morning ablutions, the devotees are established into the Deeksha by a priest who garlands the Bhavani wears for the next 41 days.
- Through the liquid diet and natural fruits as well as nuts, one works hard to kill their ego, and evil thoughts and eliminate toxins from the body during the 41-day Bhavani Deeksha period.
- The devotees undertake Giri Pradakshina around the Indrakeeladri hill before they head to the temple. This circumambulation takes nearly three hours.
Bhavani Deeksha Festival At Kanaka Durga Temple
- Vigneshwara Puja, Kalasa Sthapana, and Punyahavachanam will be performed in the temple marking the initiation of the 41-day Bhavani Deeksha on the temple premises on November 4.
- On December 7 the annual kalasa Jyothi Utsavam of Lord Malleswara Swamy and his consort Goddess Kanaka Durga will be taken out in a Palanquin from Indrakeeladri.
- This will be placed on the decorated van at Sivaramakrishna Kshetram from where the procession will begin.
- Agni Prathisthapana, Satha Chandi Homan, and other rituals will be conducted on December 15.
- Marking the conclusion of Bhavani Deeksha starting devotees will be allowed to have ‘Giri Pradakshina’ on December 19 followed by Maha Purnahuti.
- Between December 15 and 19 all Arjitha Sevas will be canceled.
How To Reach Kanaka Durga Temple Vijayawada
Vijaywada has its own airport and is located at a distance of 20km from the heart of the city in Gannavaram.
Located in the Chennai-Delhi route the Vijayawada railway station is one of the major railheads this railway station is connected to all the major railway stations and one can get trains easily.
The APSRTS buses connect to all the major cities, so you can find buses easily.
Accommodations In Vijayawada
We believe that everyone should experience new things in their life and if you get a chance to experience as well as to seek the blessings of Goddess Durga you should never miss that, we know that you don’t belong to Telugu-speaking people but you can visit in Vijayawada and look at the beautiful culture of those people who are going to follow this 41 days long vratam and enjoy benignly there. Here we have the best accommodation for staying in Vijayawada.